PDA

View Full Version : Only Stars HH's showing in my Archive.

vedder1980
10-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Im trying to find HH's from Party/pacific and some other euro sites in my archive to use for HH reviews. The hands are registering in HEM and the HUD is working BUT there is no raw HH in the archive or original site HH folder for me to use with the universal replayer for reviewing these hhs.

All help appreciated.

fozzy71
10-23-2012, 08:29 PM
All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

vedder1980
10-23-2012, 11:07 PM
All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Hi, I have no problem finding the archive folder and it contains all the HH's from pokerstars but it does not contain any HH's from party/888/ongame etc even though those hands are 100% getting processed through my stats/hud. Thanks for the reply.

fozzy71
10-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

If they are not in the archive folder configured for HM they must either be in their original location (if they didn't get archived for some reason) or in the archive folder for another tracker. Hm1 archives the original files every 15 minutes by default whether the poker client is open or closed so I can't really see how they wouldn't be in the archive folder.