PDA

View Full Version : Main popup corrupted

z324739
07-31-2010, 11:35 AM
Hi !
Some of the main pop up stats (turn/river cb) doesnt show at all. It only shows some meaningless letters ??

Running Vista and lates release/ running as admin.

Cheers...

netsrak
08-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Please post a screenshot

z324739
08-01-2010, 11:54 AM
So it seems that Im missing turn/river stats ? Also donk bet and wtsd seem to be funny ?

netsrak
08-02-2010, 04:15 AM
The example contains only 1 hand so there are no values set.

Which popup are you using? It seems like the donk and Wtsd values have changed since this popup was created. You should change the definitions or reconfigure the Hud to use another popup. I think the "sample" one is the latest.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/207/HUD+Popup+Introduction

z324739
08-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Switched to sample-popup, problem still same...

Donk bet and wssd no numerical value ? Also missing turn and river cb stats, that shud be on lower right hand side on popup ?

Cheeeers...

netsrak
08-03-2010, 04:53 AM
You should create your own Popup based on this sample and edit the wrong values and add the ones you need.

z324739
09-08-2010, 04:24 AM
I must be retarded. Cant get it work. Went through FAQ instructions. Still same corrupted one showing.<br />
<br />
How in the world I can get cloned new popup to show as a main one?<br />
<br />
I cloned the sample and want use it as a main popup. Step by step instructions pls...

netsrak
09-08-2010, 05:36 AM
<a href="http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/208/Custom+HUD+Popup+Walkthrough+" target="_blank">FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Custom HUD Popup Walkthrough</a>

z324739
09-08-2010, 07:47 AM
Ok. Im posting what I did, maybe You cud point me the error I made and how to fix it.<br />
<br />
What Im aiming for is to use sample popup from HEM as main default popup (the large one, which appeares when I click my HUD)<br />
<br />
1. at popupdesigner I cloned sample popup and named it kulli. Hit save and apply<br />
<br />
2. player preferences. Chose my HUD configuration named test. Associated stat "name" with popup Kulli. (dont know if this is needed)<br />
<br />
3. at appearance tab chose main popup to kulli<br />
<br />
4.at use for tab chose use for NL/PL HU/6max/full. Site any site. Hit apply Ok.<br />
<br />
Now when I click hud at replayer it still shows old main popup not the one I created ie. kulli ???<br />
<br />
Must be something very simple ?

netsrak
09-08-2010, 09:07 AM
Please try the following:<br />
In the table manager right click on the table named "replayer" and choose the Hud configuration "kulli".<br />
<br />
If it works now please connect the default hud to a site you are not playing at under "Use for". <br />
The replayer is an own site you can configure under "use for" too.