PDA

View Full Version : A question re: the replayer & icons

EagleClaw29
07-31-2010, 11:31 AM
When I play the double or nothing tourneys at PokerStars....the icons that I have seen coming up when I play cash games (such as a rock, whale, etc.) do not show up at opponents avatars....unless...I use the replayer to look at a hand again.

When I use the replayer....the players that I have played enough hands with display the icon....but only when I use the hand replayer in the tourney...or I'm playing cash games.

Does anybody know how I go about having opponents icons come up during tourney play?

Would appreciate any suggstions, answers, etc.

THANKS

_Loki_
07-31-2010, 05:24 PM
###
Hi Eagle

I was enjoying your long thread when I spotted this short one :)
First off... I'm not sure I can help because I don't use auto-rate in my tourney HUD & I haven't played those don games:

###
Just some questions/notes/suggestions:

*** You didn't say you got a HUD at DoN - am I to presume that you do ?

*** In the replayer **I THINK** it produces the auto-rate icons based on global stats for each player [that's why you don't get a hero auto-rate icon in live play, but you do get a hero icon in the replayer]

*** HUD Options > Player preferences > Select the configuration you use for DoNs in the 'Choose Configuration' drop down menu...
On the 'Appearance' tab do you have the 'Show Note Icon' box checked ?
[I don't think you can get icons if there's no notes enabled]

###

EagleClaw29
08-01-2010, 12:32 AM
I just saw in my E-mail program that I had recieved a reply to my "short version" of my question & I really appreciate that you took the time to do it & you raised several relevant questions.....as I just noticed this right before going to snooze...I will soon spend the time to look into your suggestions.

But just wanted to thank you for the reply & I will post another reply after I go over your info to let you know the results in case you have any interest in them.

Off to dreamland.