PDA

View Full Version : Betfair 2 / Ongame mod/scripts

Gowardo
07-31-2010, 04:30 AM
Hi all,

I have done some research on the HEM forums and 2+2, but I cant seem to find what Im looking for. Ideally, I would like to find out if theres a way to do the following:

- Reload automatically when you lose an all in
- Disable the sit out button after an all in to remain seated
- Make it so that you always seat at the same spot on the tables (without having to choose it everytime, for every table)

I found some scripts ran by AHK (Autohotkey.com) but some of them are pretty outdated. So my question was the following... Are any of you using any scripts at the current time that make their life easier on Ongame?

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,

G

MadcowUK1
07-31-2010, 08:04 AM
+1

Patvs
08-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Are you saying the Ongame software sucks so hard / is so outdated you can't:
reload automatically?? like you can on Full Tilt, PokerStars, PartyPoker, etc.

For the Ongame Seating Preferences read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Ongame\Bwin (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame%5CBwin)

Gowardo
08-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying, and the funny thing is that they came out with a "great" P5 update less than a year ago.

Anyway, seating preferences FAQ you linked is only to change seat once, not to set a seat as your favourite for all the tables you open...

netsrak
08-03-2010, 04:35 AM
The FAQ explains how to configure one seat to use for every table from now on.
Do you mean a "sit here" function?

Gowardo
08-03-2010, 04:49 AM
Hi,

thanks for replying. Im afraid the FAQ explains how to change seat on one table and then set up HEM to be set up so that it considers Hero to be sitting at the same seat everytime and places the HUD there.

While I realize that you don't provide support for the P5 software that Ongame released, I was actually interested in finding out whether there would be a way to set up Ongame to sit Hero at the same seat everytime, instead of having to "Change Seat" every time you sit at a table.

Please let me know if I misread the FAQ, but I think it isnt relevant to this point.

_Loki_
08-03-2010, 06:55 AM
###
I haven't played ongame, but from reading the FAQ I understand that you do this:

~~~
At Ongame the seating is a bit different compared to other sites so if you play 6max or Heads Up the villains may be seated at any of the 10 seats at the table so regardless of whether you play 10max/6max or Heads Up the best way to configure the seating is to sit in at a nearly full 10max table first so that the stats will be correctly attached to all seats.

Once you configure the stats for a full ring table it will work on 6max and Heads Up tables automatically. There is also only 1 setting in Holdem manager that needs to be changed regardless of whether you play 10max, 6max or HU just go to Hud Options / Seating Preferences and select Ongame from the dropdown list and for 10max choose the seat number you chose. Refer to the screenshot above to see what the seat number is for where your seated. Note that none of the other options are available and this is normal as you only need to set the 10max option.
~~~
After a table is correct you 'save positions' under the 'file' menu of table manager

Now you are configured for as many tables as you like

or am I misunderstanding you ?

###

Gowardo
08-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Hi, thanks for the reply.

That's working just fine as far as configuring the HUD goes, I was more looking for Ongame players to let me know if there is a way of configuring the poker room software, in this case Betfair, to remember and save your position on its tables, but as far as I can tell now, there is no way to do this...

That said though, at least the HUD works perfectly fine so you guys did your job well ;)