PDA

View Full Version : Think something is wrong with my HEM

ant9985
10-22-2012, 04:59 PM
I have 617 hands on a played in HEM, 215 of these are HU. I changed additional hud filters so that the hud shows hands from HU seperately to hands from 6max.
In hands section i filtered for #players equal to 2, so i could see all the hands we played HU. I then wondered why the hud was saying villain only 2barrels 50% of the time. I have 'Turn CB' for this, is that the correct stat for barrel%?
Because the villain 2barreled me every time i called the flop so it should say 100%.

While i was trying to figure this out, still in hands section, i selected villain as the 'player' at top so it brings up all his HU hands vs me as i still have players equal to 2 selected.
I then went to more filters and put in 'flop continuation bet possible=true' and '3bet pre-flop=false' and it brings up 17 hands, 11 of which he cbet. Now 11/17=64.7%, and when i look at 'Flop raised pot CB' which i have in my hud, it says 69%. :S

Cbet flop% however is accurate.

I wonder if im overlooking something. Any ideas?

Patvs
10-22-2012, 05:07 PM
2barrel: yes, Turn CB is the double barrel stat.
The opponent raised preflop, and made a continuation bet on the flop?

How many hands are used to make up the "50%" stat?
Do you have an example of a handhistory that is not used to make up the 50% stat, that is used when you select the villain as the 'player' to make up the 64.7%?

Or is the number of hands the same?

ant9985
10-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for replying so quickly.

Im not sure what you mean.

WRT to the flop raised pot cbet%:
I have selected 'PFR = True', 'Flop continuation bet made = True' and 'Did 3bet = false', which gives me 11 hands where he cbet in a single raised pot.
Then i change it to 'Flop continuation bet possible = True' and it brings up 17 hands.

I see nothing unusual about these hands, only that 11/17 = 64.7%, not 69% which the hud is telling is his Flop raised pot CB.

WRT the turn barrel%, it says there are 10 samples for turn CB.
Ok, i see what's wrong now, rather stupid of me not to realise. It includes 3bet pots as well. Im guessing there isn't a specific stat for turn barrel in single raised pots?

Patvs
10-23-2012, 11:09 AM
You could use the More Filters--> Filter by Action, and only select actions that exclude 3bets

ant9985
10-24-2012, 04:53 AM
There's no stat i can put in my hud for turn raised pot double barrel?

Sarek
10-24-2012, 01:30 PM
If you can not this (or similar) stat it in "Continuation bet" section
or "vsContinuation bet"
then it do not exists in HM1.
And: new stats will NOT be added in HM1.