PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem running Pokerstars

cnh1
07-30-2010, 09:14 PM
I am running HM 1.11.03 in Windows XP. Hand histories for SnGs and cash games are reading fine, but when I launch the HUD and table manager, the HUD display doesn't come up and it causes Pokerstars to freeze up. If I close table manager sometimes I PS comes back without having to restart the software. any ideas?

netsrak
08-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

cnh1
08-01-2010, 06:56 PM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
I only play on PokerStars

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
All of the above

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

I read the FAQs, PokerStars is saving hand histories to the correct location and HM is able to import them to the database

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.

The hand histories are showing up in the floder i configured in HM to auto import from.

7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.

Confirmed

8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

N/A, hand histories are importing to the database.

9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Table finder is opening, but it does NOT work because as soon as i start playing at a table with Table Manager open, Table Manager can see the table that is open but PokerStars immediately freezes up. I click to close Table Manager, and Windows says the program is not responding. After I kill Table Manager PokerStars unfreezes and I can play at the table again.

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

Yes.

11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

JPFisher55
08-01-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm having the same problem with Poker Stars cash games NL50, 40-100bb tables. My information is basically the same as OP. The HUD fails to update even though the program properly records the hands in all the cash game reports. Table Manager shows the table, says it is recognizing the hand and sometimes fails to display HUD or update it.

Poker Stars had new update this morning.

netsrak
08-02-2010, 04:21 AM
Your auto-import folder configuration is wrong. The archive folder must not be in the same folder as the handhistory folder.

Please change the archive in C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\ARCHIVE
to something like c:\hmarchive and move the archive folder to this different folder.

@jpfisher55: the new 20-100BB Stars HU tables are not supported yet for the Hud.

JPFisher55
08-02-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm not playing HU tables. I'm playing at the 40-100bb full ring cash tables. My auto import file matches my Poker Stars hand history file.

JPFisher55
08-02-2010, 04:57 PM
I just realized that the PS tables with the HUD problems are that "fast" tables. Sometimes that HUD will not display on them even though the Table Manager recognizes them. Other times, they work for about 50 hands and then stop updating.

JPFisher55
08-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Nevermind the HUD is acting up and freezing on normal tables too. It just does not like the last PS update.

JPFisher55
08-02-2010, 10:05 PM
The latest pre-release 1.11.04 did not help this problem. At least, it didn't hurt.

netsrak
08-03-2010, 05:08 AM
Did you change the auto-import configuration like i told you?

JPFisher55
08-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Did you change the auto-import configuration like i told you?

I think that you are confusing me with the OP. My archive folder is in a completely separate directory than my hand history folder.

dbuckalew
08-03-2010, 12:43 PM
I have checked everything listed and can't import hands from pokerstars either.

netsrak
08-03-2010, 12:53 PM
I think that you are confusing me with the OP. My archive folder is in a completely separate directory than my hand history folder.

You are right, sorry. But please stay in the other thread with B-money.

@dbuckalew: please open a new thread and post the answers to the FAQ link.

cnh1
08-07-2010, 11:14 AM
I changed my archive folder to a different directory and I am still having the same issue with pokerstars freezing up. Here is my new config file.

netsrak
08-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

JPFisher55
08-08-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't mean to hijack this thread because I have my own. However, it seems that I'm not the only one with HUD issues with PS. But, they all seem to be slightly different.