PDA

View Full Version : Duration error

HossendeHaai
10-22-2012, 02:53 PM
I have no clue how duration in the 'Tournaments' tab is calculated. I'd think HM2 calculated the time between the first and last hand registered for that tournament. Apparently it doesn't. A lot of my tournaments have a duration which is way too long, while the date & time of all hands are right. Please fix so HM2 uses the date & time of the hands, fix otherwise or explain me how to fix this myself.

Patvs
10-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Are you playing on PokerStars?
Is there a time difference between your computer's clock, local time and the clock in the lobby of the Pokerclient?

HossendeHaai
10-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes, PS. Comp-, local- and PS-time are the same. The times of the hands are fine, some go's for the registered start time. The end time is too early, and the then calculated duration is way to long, and seems to have no relation with anything. An example attached.

Sarek
10-23-2012, 04:33 AM
Please email HH + summary files for several tourneys where you think duration is wrong.
With link to this thread in email body
Address see at the top of forum page

HossendeHaai
10-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Noticed i don't have a tournament summary for these tournaments. I still consider it to be a bug. Think the logic should be: IF no tournament summary THEN duration = time of last hand - time of first hand. Any ideas?

Patvs
10-23-2012, 11:12 AM
The start/end time relies on the tournament summaries. So make sure PokerStars saves them and you import them.

The reason it doesn't use the 'IF no tournament summary THEN duration = time of last hand ' is because PokerStars is notorious for sometimes writing a different time to the summary file vs handhistory file if there is a time difference between your local time and the PokerStars client.