PDA

View Full Version : TN needs a disable key for table moving....

Polar_Bears
07-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Hey guys...first I want to start off by saying your product is absolutely awesome, and I don't want to take anything away from that.

But you seriously have to consider adding something that will disable "ALL" functions of TN on the fly, so when you are moving tables, lobbies, whatever around, it's not so friggin' tilting! It's not only tilting, but it's seriously SUICIDAL TILITNG, trying to move things around when your 20 tabling. It drives a mind blowing streak right though my whole entire body, and I often want to get up and throw my computer through the window, screaming at the top of my lungs. When your grinding 10 hours a day and having these emotions from your application while playing, it's not a good thing!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, add some kind of function that I am talking about. The "Escape" function doesn't cut the mustard. The only way I can work around it now is close your app, move tables, open your app...much unneeded steps when multitabling.

Seriously please take this into consideration...

Polar_Bears
07-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Oh yea...I know I can unclick "automatically click time bank", option as a work around, but I need that function just as much as I need to move tables, so it's not an option to disable it.

Maybe you don't need a function to kill TN on the fly as much as kill "automatically click time bank".

I don't have room up on my desktop to keep TN up and running all the time to keep disabling this function.

Thanks!

Fool
07-31-2010, 11:34 PM
This is a workable feature request and a good idea as well. I can't say this will make the current dev list but I'll be sure to recommend as soon as possible.

Polar_Bears
08-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Right on, that's cool, thanks!

Rags
09-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Is there still no fix for this problem?

Unclicking "automatically click time bank" doesn't help me.

Table Ninja FT goes crazy when i try to move tables around.

Fool
09-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Try disabling the "never sit out" feature though I've had very few reports of it causing this problem.