PDA

View Full Version : hud doesnt show in replayer

Deizoo
10-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Hello ,
As title says my HUD doesnt start when I review my hands from yesterday.Works fine while I playing.I restart my pc few times and I have last version on HM1.
How can I fix that?

edit: Sorry I didnt see this is Hm2 sub-forum , please move my thread.

Patvs
10-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Update : http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_12Oct2012.exe
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab: Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)
You can also select the 'replayer' as if it's a site, if you wanted to assign a special HUD to the replayer .

Deizoo
10-22-2012, 06:51 PM
thanks , but doesn't work for me.
Update dont change nothing and I have correct HUD configuration (I use HM from 4 years).

The problem happen when I review my hands and then in next hand just stopped.Then I tried with relaunch hud/restart HM/restart PC.

fozzy71
10-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Which site are the hands from? Cash games or tourney? I think it might be specific to the site/game you are playing as I have no problems with my replayer.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).