PDA

View Full Version : Not tracking SNG KO bounties properly

kb coolman
07-30-2010, 12:53 PM
I've recently been playing some low stakes KO SNGs on stars, and I've noticed that my winnings are not tracked correctly because KO bounties are often missed.

For example, I just finished a $4.10 KO SNG. I took 1st for $13.50, and 6 KOs @ $0.75. My total winnings should be $18, but HEM is reporting it at $15.00.

I can provide history files, if needed.

VaultDweller
07-30-2010, 01:46 PM
+1

Join the club, I still have no idea of my ROI in these. Emailed support with HH and all, no response. I hate it tbh...

netsrak
08-01-2010, 06:08 AM
We are working on this. I hope its fixed with 1.11.04 which will be released in some days.

VaultDweller
08-01-2010, 10:26 AM
That would be great! I am looking forward to the new release allready.
When the update is there, can you pls tell me what to do to correct my old games?
Should I remove all the games and reload them from the HH archive on my HDD or will there be an auto fix for the games allready played?

kb coolman
08-01-2010, 01:59 PM
That would be great! I am looking forward to the new release allready.
When the update is there, can you pls tell me what to do to correct my old games?
Should I remove all the games and reload them from the HH archive on my HDD or will there be an auto fix for the games allready played?

+1

Also, FWIW, I've looked over quite a few tourneys, and this seems to be a problem only on games when I'm ITM. It seems like all bounties won are erased once you cash the tourney, with the exception of when you place 1st, which records your 1st place cash, plus the KO bounties for yourself and 2nd place. Any earlier bounties are not recorded.

VaultDweller
08-06-2010, 06:03 AM
I have found that when you erase the games after you played them and then reload the HH, there is no more error. It is a bit of a bad way to go, but it get's you there in the end. I hope it will be resolved soon because reloading games is not the most fun way to spend the end of a session.

kb coolman
08-06-2010, 02:12 PM
I have found that when you erase the games after you played them and then reload the HH, there is no more error. It is a bit of a bad way to go, but it get's you there in the end. I hope it will be resolved soon because reloading games is not the most fun way to spend the end of a session.

Confirmed. My HH folders archive by month/date, so I tried to re-import a few days worth and they look good. Still sucks to have to do this, but it's better than having to search every tournament file to verify bounties and then manually edit.

The Minder
08-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Are you requesting the tournament summaries from PS?

VaultDweller
08-07-2010, 04:39 AM
Are you requesting the tournament summaries from PS?
No, just removing the actual games and reloading the HH txt files.
The summaries do not track KO's

kb coolman
08-07-2010, 09:55 AM
No, just removing the actual games and reloading the HH txt files.
The summaries do not track KO's

+1