PDA

View Full Version : Tabble manager

loeildejack
07-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi! 1rst : sorry about my english. My table manager doesn't work, I installed and reinstalled several time HM and postgreSQL but nothing works , I 'm despairing. If some one can help me ( in french if that possible ) they brighten my day :D

loeildejack
07-30-2010, 12:42 PM
Grrr!!! Now the table manager working but when I clic on table finder they say:" I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until manager has imported some". Play on the French rooms so I have to go through this method , what worked once but nothing since . I 'm Entirely

netsrak
07-31-2010, 06:58 AM
Please make sure that your poker client is in english language and writes english handhistories.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

loeildejack
07-31-2010, 07:15 AM
Ok! Thanks for your answer but I find the problem. I didn't clic on start auto import :o:o:o . My original problem was in fact an incorrect setting in the configuration of my hud( I don't know where), after reinstalling the software and import the saved config table manager is delivered to bugue. When I remove the problem has disappeared.