PDA

View Full Version : mucked cards showing up late

drgenefish
10-20-2008, 10:34 PM
I am having trouble with the auto mucked cards showing up after 5 seconds..i tried to change the line in the config file to 2:

<setting name="AutoImportTimerDuration">2</setting>

but it's still auto importing every 5 seconds...i am running v 1.04.04 beta 13

thank you in advance! :)

fabio
10-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Under HUD Options -> Table preferences you can define for how long then show, not when. HM autoimports every 5 seconds on default, tell me when you want to lower that to 2 seconds although I dont recommend that

drgenefish
10-21-2008, 12:19 AM
i just want the cards to show up faster after the fold...i figured out how to do it longer..it just takes 5 seconds until I see them and I want to see them faster.

morny
10-21-2008, 01:20 PM
Sometimes antivruses/firewall/spyware program scan the HH files and HM cant access them immediately so it delays it, try adding the auto import folders/PostgreSQL folders/.exe programs and the HM folders/.exe Programs so it dosent scan them. If this dosent work try completely uninstalling and rechecking after a reboot to see if its faster

drgenefish
10-21-2008, 06:36 PM
thanks for the reply...i did what you suggested but it still takes up to 5 seconds sometimes for the cards to show up...i wish i could just get them to instantly pop up right after the hand.

i remember a little while back someone had the same question and you had them change the auto-import to 2 seconds instead of 5. i tried to do that but was unsuccessful...what do i need to do to do that and what are the drawbacks?

thanks again.

morny
10-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Go to your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and open it with Notepad and change the AutoImportTimerDuration to 2, shouldnt cause any problems but i would think its more to do with something interfering like an antivirus etc since you already tried that

drgenefish
10-21-2008, 08:28 PM
i did that but it still auto imports every 5 seconds...is there another place i should change something? thanks.

morny
10-22-2008, 09:43 AM
No thats the only setting, if its not importing quicker then id be pretty sure some program is either trying to scan the files or your PC is experiencing LAG or your playing a huge amount of tables or something

drgenefish
10-22-2008, 01:25 PM
sorry for being a pain...i turned off all antivirus and spyware and in the auto import box, it says "Trying again in 5 seconds"...is it supposed to say 2 seconds?

morny
10-22-2008, 07:10 PM
No that dosent change even if you set it to 50 secs it will still say 5 but it should import more often when theres HH in the auto import folders

drgenefish
10-22-2008, 07:49 PM
ok thanks for your help...i really appreciate it...you guys run a class A operation and have a great program...wish everyone ran their business like you did.

ffrllc
10-22-2008, 07:57 PM
you guys run a class A operation and have a great program...wish everyone ran their business like you did.

+1