PDA

View Full Version : All hands "import errors" for cash games only

COKeefe878
07-29-2010, 09:03 PM
I used the free trial version of HEM about a year ago, and it worked fine for both tourneys and cash games. I recently purchased Hold'em Manager Small Stakes 1.08.04 for use with my Pokerstars account. It auto-imports tourney hands fine (including, btw, hands from tourneys with buy-ins higher than the max allowed for the Small Stakes version), but whenever I play a ring game, every single hand auto-imported shows up as an import error.

I thought this might have something to do with the fact that I'm running the Small Stakes version, but I'm not sure, and I don't want to pay unnecessarily. Besides, the Small Stakes version is supposed to cover the stakes I play ($0.25/$.50-$0.50/$1 limit hold'em).

Any ideas?

Thanks much,
COKeefe88

netsrak
07-30-2010, 03:52 AM
1.08.04 doesn't work on Stars.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)