PDA

View Full Version : Incomplete SNG results

lyricsmith
07-29-2010, 04:41 PM
I am getting a lot of incomplete tourneys showing up, at first (around a month ago) it was just like one a day or so, now it's about every 4th tourney and it's just not realistic to manually input the results as they become to hard to find with a fairly high volume. I have reinstalled HEM a couple times, including the latest patch, I have purged my HH's and requested new ones from my site and reloaded those and the same tourneys are showing incomplete at the same time and hand #. Getting frustrated, can anyone help? Would greatly appreciate it.

nerfie
07-29-2010, 06:22 PM
I have reported similar problems for Everest Poker. More precisely, for me about half of the SNGs miss the "Is Player Finished" flag. So I have to manually declare the tournaments completed and fill in my position and possible winnings.

Another potentially related problem is when I'm all-in, get called by a smaller stack and lose the pot. I get some of my stack back, but often HEM regards my tournament as finished. These have to be manually corrected as well - HEM keeps recording the hands, but doesn't update the finishing information once the tournament is actually completed.

I've provided the HEM staff hand histories, but for them the hands and results imported correctly, so I don't know what to do next. And unfortunately can't provide any help either, just wanted to confirm that you're not alone with the problem.

lyricsmith
07-29-2010, 07:51 PM
TYVM for the heads up. Good to know I am not alone. I went back and looked and it appears that mine is doing to same thing in some spots with the all-ins but not busto and the it calling it incomplete after. I appreciate it. Hopefully someone from HEM can help. I play on Cereus and don't think it is a problem with their format because I run the same HH's on my laptop and they show up complete and correct but when I rerun them on the desktop it's the same tourneys showing the same incomplete results.

netsrak
07-30-2010, 03:49 AM
Can you please try with a new database?

lyricsmith
07-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Okay created a new DB and have transfered HH's, will play 100 games or so and see if it helps, will hit back on here if problem persists. Hope it work, thanks for the help thus far.