PDA

View Full Version : Stats 3bet and 4bet SB and BB vs BTN

carlosh
10-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi,

I would like to put the stat 3bet SB vs open-raise BTN , 3bet BB vs - open -raise BTN, 4bet BTN vs 3bet SB e 4bet BTN vs 3bet BB. I look at Pre_vs but I could find this stats.

You could say where I cand find this stats?

OBS: the 3bet BB vs - open -raise BTN is BB raises vs BTN steal?

fozzy71
10-21-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi,

I would like to put the stat 3bet SB vs open-raise BTN

You are looking for the stat when the SB 3Bets vs an open-raise from the BTN?

This does not exist in HM1. The closest thing would be Steal > 'SB 3Bet Vs steal'

When the SB faces a raise from either the Cut-off or button and they 3bet.

3bet BB vs - open -raise BTN

OBS: the 3bet BB vs - open -raise BTN is BB raises vs BTN steal?

Yes

4bet BTN vs 3bet SB

4bet BTN vs 3bet BB

4Bet from the Button when the SB/BB 3Bets?

I don't think either of these stats exist in HM1. HM2 has 'BTN 4Bet vs blinds' and possibly some other more specific stats for this situation (HM2 has over 1k HUD stats).

carlosh
10-22-2012, 07:41 AM
You are looking for the stat when the SB 3Bets vs an open-raise from the BTN?

Yes

This does not exist in HM1. The closest thing would be Steal > 'SB 3Bet Vs steal'

Insn't a way to create that stats on my hud?

4Bet from the Button when the SB/BB 3Bets?

Yes. Again, there's no way to create that stat?

carlosh
10-22-2012, 08:01 AM
For don't open a new thread, where I can found the stas position vs position, like for example MP 3Bet vs EP or BTN 3bet vs CO.

And talking about stats, my stats desappear in the replay hand. I was looking for the problem, I saw the option show the option stats was on. I think what happen was I was trying to close the replay hand windown pressing Alt+F4 and a close the stats in the table and then they don't appear again. What I do to resolve this?

fozzy71
10-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Yes

Insn't a way to create that stats on my hud?

Yes. Again, there's no way to create that stat?

There is no way to create these stats for the HM1 HUD. HM1 does not have a custom stat creator and never will.

fozzy71
10-22-2012, 04:13 PM
For don't open a new thread, where I can found the stas position vs position

Any positional stats that exist in HM1 will be in their related category. HM1 does not have nearly as many positional stats as HM2 does.

like for example MP 3Bet vs EP

There is an MP 3-Bet stat in the 3+ Bet category. MP can only 3Bet vs an EP Raise.

There is also a 3B_vs_open_from.EP.total stat in the Pre_vs category but this won't restrict the results to MP like the previous stat.

BTN 3bet vs CO.

There is a BTN 3-Bet stat but I don't think there is anything as specific as what you want.

And talking about stats, my stats desappear in the replay hand. I was looking for the problem, I saw the option show the option stats was on. I think what happen was I was trying to close the replay hand windown pressing Alt+F4 and a close the stats in the table and then they don't appear again. What I do to resolve this?

I am sorry but I do not understand what the exact problem is. There are no HUD stats on the replayer now? Try the HUD Options > Relaunch HUD. You might have closed the Table Manager which would stop any HUD stats from showing on any tables.