PDA

View Full Version : HUD background to big

mousebreaker
07-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Hi HEM

After the last update 1.11.03 the HUD has changed a bit. The HUD stats are now way bigger than they where before. I use verdana 8 fonts.

On my other computer, which i haven't updated yet, are the HUD boxes normal (version 1.11.02b). I have cross checked my settings and they are the same. What can I do to make them smaller again. It annoys me when I play cause they cover to much at the table.

I know that the box size is dependant to the font size. But somehow the font 8 seems to have grown. Looks more like font size 10 or 11 to me

I have tried to find a solution to this problem so long that my hair is getting gray :)

I also have to mention that the first days after I installed the new patch, I didn't have any kind of trouble and the HUD boxes where the same size as always. Then suddenly the HUD started to crash over and over again, causing the pokersoftware (entraction) to freeze completely.

I had to reinstall HEM and it is after that reinstall the box size problem occured. At the same time I could see some changes you have made to the HUD in 1.11.03. Changes that didnt show before the reinstall

Hope you can help me :)

Best regards

Mousebreaker

_Loki_
07-29-2010, 06:21 PM
###
Check the 'scale fonts' box here:
>> FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Appearance - Tab 2 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/204/Appearance+-+Tab+2)

###

mousebreaker
07-29-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi Loki

Arh, I should just uncheck the scale font box, then it work as it did before. Stupid me. Thank you. How could I miss that!

Another thing. Regarding "Fix my stats position". In the FAQ can you read following <When the option is not checked, you need to manually move the same Stat Overlay on every single table you have open.>

Thats not true. And has never been. At least not for me. If I have "fix my stats position" unchecked, and I play lets say 6 tables and I move the stat box for player seated 2 in one table, then the HUD moves the box for all players seated 2. If I have the "fix my stats position" checked the difference is that if I move my own stat box, lets say in seat 3 at one table, then It will do the same to MY BOXES on all 6 tables regardless what seat I am in.

That is however not any kind of trouble for me. I just let the option "fix my..." stay unchecked and I only have to move the stat boxes at one table and the rest of the tables does the same.

And all the poker students I teach (those who uses HEM), has the same. So unless I have misunderstood the FAQ completely (I really dont think I have) then the guidance is completely wrong.

_Loki_
07-29-2010, 08:36 PM
###

yes. I know what you mean:
>> http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/970-fix-my-stats-position-confusion.html

###