PDA

View Full Version : 6mx Hands not showing up in HEM

fooz
07-29-2010, 01:16 PM
For a while now, HEM seems to be missing hands that I play on FTP. These and usually 6max hands for 200NL. The biggest indicator is simply looking at the Hands tab in HEM and opening up the filter I see only 875 hands for yesterday, but through the FTP application stats I know I played almost 1100. Also, sometimes when I look for specific hands I played that day, I can't find them.

I'm running HEM version 1.11.03. Also, I'm confident it's not a "today" issue. To test this I opened up the filter to "after 7/28 at 5am". I started playing at like 11am. And I still only have 875 hands showing.

Any other research I can do/provide to help troubleshoot?

Thanks!
fooz

gareth336
07-29-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm having a similar problem.

Today I played roughly 150 hands of 6max NL CAP on FTP and can't find the hands on the report. At the same time I also played 400+ hands of FR and as far as I can see, all of those are available in the report.

The strange thing is, the 6max CAP hands must've been imported as my HUD for that table was updating as I was playing.

fozzy71
07-29-2010, 10:03 PM
For a while now, HEM seems to be missing hands that I play on FTP. These and usually 6max hands for 200NL. The biggest indicator is simply looking at the Hands tab in HEM and opening up the filter I see only 875 hands for yesterday, but through the FTP application stats I know I played almost 1100. Also, sometimes when I look for specific hands I played that day, I can't find them.

I'm running HEM version 1.11.03. Also, I'm confident it's not a "today" issue. To test this I opened up the filter to "after 7/28 at 5am". I started playing at like 11am. And I still only have 875 hands showing.

Any other research I can do/provide to help troubleshoot?

Thanks!
fooz

What time zone are you in, compared to the full tilt server? Do you use the Options > Settings... > Adjust Site Import Times? Do you use the Options > Settings... > Day Start Time?

Try adjusting one/both of those settings to see if it helps by importing a portion of your archive to a new DB for testing.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips)

I'm having a similar problem.

Today I played roughly 150 hands of 6max NL CAP on FTP and can't find the hands on the report. At the same time I also played 400+ hands of FR and as far as I can see, all of those are available in the report.

The strange thing is, the 6max CAP hands must've been imported as my HUD for that table was updating as I was playing.

Filter > Clear and then Filter > Use for all. Also try enabling the Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > [x] Auto apply filter changes to all tabs

I think we have a bug with some cap hands still. If you are still unable to find them in your database, please try to import them to a new database. If they give you errors and/or still won't display Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

fooz
09-28-2010, 09:07 AM
Just getting around to implementing this.

Creating the new db and importing hands to it fixed the problem. I guess my old db had become corrupt somehow.

Is the "UTF" type db new? Does it have better performance?

netsrak
09-28-2010, 10:15 AM
UTF is the new standard postgresql character set (since 8.4). It has no performance advantages. It just supports more special characters.

fooz
09-28-2010, 06:13 PM
psssh - Ut The F**k?

;-)