PDA

View Full Version : HUD misplaceing

Shloogy
07-20-2008, 05:41 AM
Hi
the HUD is terribly misplacing on every poker room that i eneter.took me about an hour to fix a custom layout on FT only to find out that on pokerstars i'll have to go thougth over again.

is there a way of making it auto?

regards,

Shloogy
07-20-2008, 06:36 AM
another big problem:

i dont know whether this was discussed or not, but when i multibale using HUD
the vlaues are overlay eachother's table, this causes a big confusin since i cant tell the difference,i hope i made myself clear or maybe shold i attach an img?

Shloogy
07-20-2008, 07:40 AM
morever, i cant do anything else but playing, because the stats are running all over the screen , even when i open mozila firefox for instance.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5012/newbitmapimagegd0.th.jpg (http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newbitmapimagegd0.jpg)

there is must be a way to make them "connect" somehow to their table only and not to be "always on top"

thanks in advance,

morny
07-20-2008, 09:19 AM
Were looking into this at the moment and well try and get a fix as soon as possible

Shloogy
07-20-2008, 09:55 AM
so i understand that u r familiar with this issue(?)
i am a bit confused, no one else had post a feedback on that one?
or it's just because maybe the hud is a new feature?

Do u have an ETA ?
it is very urgent.

Another question:

I configured my hud to show me pfr from every position, and i wanted to know what is the calculation that set for it? i will try to explain:

villain has 13% pfr total.when i look at his popup stats i see that he has 13% pfr in total, 10%(69) from Ep
1.what does that 10% means? is it 10% from ALL texas holdem starting hands ?
2.what does that (69) means?

thank u very much for the support, i will definitely buying this software once i will end the trial.

morny
07-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Yes, these bugs werent spotted until after the update was released and its been treated as urgent and an update to fix it will be released as soon as its fixed but i dont have an ETA as its impossible to predict until they find the cause.

1) Hes raising 10% of all hands he was dealt so if he was dealt 50 hands in EP then he raised 5 times UTG
2) This is the sample size 69 so in this case he has been dealt 69 hands UTG and hes raised 10% i.e 7 times. This is there because over a small sample the information is less credible so for example if i was dealt 2 hands UTG and i raised 1 i would have 50% but since its over 2 hands i know this information needs to be over a bigger sample for me to give it more weight.