PDA

View Full Version : No hands imported bigger dan 20bb

Jubes19
07-29-2010, 07:53 AM
I just opened an account at 888poker and setup HEM, but it wont import all the hands. Only small pots are imported. Now what do i make of that?

I checked all the filters and none were on.

netsrak
07-29-2010, 12:11 PM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Jubes19
07-29-2010, 12:58 PM
I already did those things, it doesnt work. My hud is working it does just not add all hands.

1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

only on 888poker.com

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)

NLHE / PLO

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

yes

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

It is.

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.

Yes.

7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.

it works, but not all hands

8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database

they are importing

9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

yes and yes

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

Yes, allthough queens are displayed as [v]

11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Jubes19
07-29-2010, 01:12 PM
my holdemmanager.config file is actualy holdemmanager.configBAK

Jubes19
07-29-2010, 01:27 PM
I created a new database and imported the files i was having trouble with and this was the result

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3742/screen1oh.jpg

a lot of errors. how do i fix em ?

fozzy71
07-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

If you still get errors with those things set to English, Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Jubes19
07-30-2010, 02:38 PM
I'm pretty sure its the Q = V thing

Thanks for helping !!

_Loki_
07-30-2010, 05:37 PM
###
Well it's NOT English then

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes, although queens are displayed as [v]

Please post a hand here that contains the T, J, Q & K
Also are the suits H, C, D & S ?

###

Jubes19
07-30-2010, 06:02 PM
You are right, it wasnt english, but it seemed that way!

The whole HH was english except for the Queen part wich is 'Vrouw' or V in Dutch.

It was quite a hassel to get the english version since it recognized my country everytime i entered the site and therefor let me download the dutch version. But i found it through some rakeback provider. Everything works now, but the HH from for the download are irreliable and im not going to change them because its just too much work !

So again, thanks!