PDA

View Full Version : HUD nt working on stars, able to import but display 6 max on table manager

nazzz
07-29-2010, 04:23 AM
hi,

i am able to import the stats from hands played at stars but my hud will nt popup. also i play full ring but in the table manager it pops up as 6 max..? HELP!!!

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:53 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

warsaw
07-31-2010, 04:13 PM
same here. Run as administrator, latest update, and HUD works perfect on 6max and reads 9max as 6max and does not show any stats, importing them though. Please help.

warsaw

NoWuckingFurries
07-31-2010, 07:23 PM
I am using XP, have version 1.11.03 and it's importing from PS (see attached screenshot), the HUD is working on Titan and on FT but not on PS. When I go into Table Finder it doesn't show any PS tables, but Table Manager shows the table (see attached screenshot). It's the English poker client and it's saving hand histories in English.

So my guess is that I haven't done something yet that I need to do (like setting poker site names). Presumably PS haven't changed the format of their hand history files?

EDIT: when I go into HUD Options > Set Up Hero Names my 3 user names for the 3 sites are there, but when I go to try to create a report it only shows my alias (for all three user names) and my FT user name, but it doesn't show my Ipoker or PS user names separately.

fozzy71
07-31-2010, 09:10 PM
*Please answer these questions that netsrak linked to previously - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork)

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

NoWuckingFurries
07-31-2010, 09:17 PM
I don't know how to do a report to prove whether my PS files are in the DB or not, because it only lists the alias and the FT user name, as I mentioned in my edit to my last post.

EDIT: attached config file

NoWuckingFurries
07-31-2010, 10:35 PM
Well I followed the advice about deleting the database and opening a new one in case the DB was corrupted, assuming of course that the new database would automatically import all of my hands that had been in the "old" database - and it didn't!

So at the moment I feel that I have taken a large step backwards :(

netsrak
08-01-2010, 06:48 AM
Does the Hud work with the new database?

To reimport all your old hands import them again via import file or import from folder. You should find them in the hm archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

You have 2 definitions of the stars auto-import in your configuration. Please delete one of them.

NoWuckingFurries
08-01-2010, 07:47 AM
Brilliant, it has now started the long process of importing the archived ones again, and I have set that folder with archiving disabled. Thanks! :)

Yes, I had just one PS folder for auto-import, the one with a capital P and a capital S, as that's exactly what I have on my hard drive. Then I started wondering why when you use auto-detect it creates both of them, and thought maybe leaving them both there would make the HUD work. Needless to say, it didn't.

The HUD works with the new database on FT, but I haven't tried it on PS yet, will let you know.

The support community for HEM is awesome, and it is really helping me come to grips with this software, so thanks a lot guys! :)

EDIT: no the HUD still doesn't work with PS, and when I do a report for my PS user name sorted by month it only has hands for 2009. So although it shows that it is importing current PS hands, they are in English and the PS tables show up in Table Manager, they don't show up in Table Finder.

netsrak
08-02-2010, 03:57 AM
This sounds like you haven't enabled the writing of english summaries in the Stars client: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup)

NoWuckingFurries
08-02-2010, 04:53 AM
The PS hand histories are in the HM archive folder, they're in English and they're bang up to date (see attached screenshot). However when I try to do a report for today under my PS user name it shows nothing.

NoWuckingFurries
08-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Some progress! :)

I changed both FT and PS to save hand histories into a new folder last night, C:\HandHistories (original name, eh?)

So for the first time since installing HEM I have played a PS tournament that you actually have to PAY to enter, rather than freerolls - and a HUD has popped up!

Now I need to see whether one will also pop up for PS freerolls too...

EDIT: yes the HUD works for buy-in tournaments at PS, but not freerolls.

fozzy71
08-02-2010, 02:05 PM
HM does not support freerolls generally, or play money. We try to support the freerolls but stars has been making it more and more difficult.

NoWuckingFurries
08-02-2010, 02:28 PM
OK well hopefully I won't be playing freerolls much longer anyway, my main worry was that it wasn't working and that has now been clarified.

Thanks guys! :)