PDA

View Full Version : The last few hands of tournie arent there

TheChimp
07-29-2010, 03:49 AM
I played a heads up tournie i lost and that is recorded in the results correctly but the last few hands arent there for me to review. Any ideas 99% are there though

Hope you cn help as the last few hands are the ones I learn most from. This hasnt happened before. This was my first game on my new laptop if that helps. Did I log out of pokerstars too quickly before data on hands got there? But i tried a manual upload and no new files were there.

Hope you can help

Thanks

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:07 AM
Did you rename the handhistory file before trying to import it again?

If that doesn't help you should contact stars support for the handhistory files of that tourney.

TheChimp
07-29-2010, 05:58 AM
no i didnt if im honest im a retard with computers, I dont mind if it doesnt happen again. Do you think it could be a persistant problem? or should i wait a few minutes before closing stars to allow all hands to be exported. The thing is though holdem manager correctly has me down as losing the match but the losing hand isnt there. Why is this please?

netsrak
07-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Its hard to say without more details or the handhistories.
Which HM version are you using?
Do you know how to find the handhistory files in the hm archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). If yes please copy them to a different folder and import them again via import file.