PDA

View Full Version : Re-importing HH's.

gnvsnnkv
07-29-2010, 02:58 AM
I'm too scared to try to search for this info, b/c i get easily light-headed...
What's the optimal way to re-import a missing/broken tournament HH? I have quite a few that weren't imported properly. So I requested the HH from FTP, which they kindly provided. Imported it to HEM, but it still isn't showing. Do I have to erase the old one? Also, is there any way to get the archive stored all together and not in yearly/monthly/daily folders? How to make sure that the hands I do re-import go to archive? Thank you for your help.

Eaglesfan1
07-29-2010, 03:09 AM
I have a similar question. I just played a session on pokerstars and for some reason (this never happened before) only about half of my hands saved to my computer properly seemingly randomly.

I e-mailed stars and got the hand history it is about 3,100 hands long and set HEM to import it, the import went fine. Yet I still see the same thing in reports and in the session tab. It is still only showing the 1782 hands that were captured originally. The reports tab is the same, they are not being put into the database for some reason, I imagine because of the different layout of the hand histories?

I updated to the latest release 1.11.03 after having the problem and tried to import them again to no avail. Ty for you help.

I just read in another thread HEM will only import a file name once, so I changed the name and set it to import again. It came up 3,100 duplicate hands. But the hands are not showing up in the database.

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:11 AM
I'm too scared to try to search for this info, b/c i get easily light-headed...
What's the optimal way to re-import a missing/broken tournament HH? I have quite a few that weren't imported properly. So I requested the HH from FTP, which they kindly provided. Imported it to HEM, but it still isn't showing. Do I have to erase the old one? Also, is there any way to get the archive stored all together and not in yearly/monthly/daily folders? How to make sure that the hands I do re-import go to archive? Thank you for your help.

Did you get any errors during the import of the hands? Which HM version are you using? Please don't delete the old hands.

The archive folder configuration is under Options->settings->misc.->Group archive files by year/month/day.
If you import files manually you need to move them to the archive manually too.

I have a similar question. I just played a session on pokerstars and for some reason (this never happened before) only about half of my hands saved to my computer properly seemingly randomly.

I e-mailed stars and got the hand history it is about 3,100 hands long and set HEM to import it, the import went fine. Yet I still see the same thing in reports and in the session tab. It is still only showing the 1782 hands that were captured originally. The reports tab is the same, they are not being put into the database for some reason, I imagine because of the different layout of the hand histories?

I updated to the latest release 1.11.03 after having the problem and tried to import them again to no avail. Ty for you help.

I just read in another thread HEM will only import a file name once, so I changed the name and set it to import again. It came up 3,100 duplicate hands. But the hands are not showing up in the database.

Please check your filter and datetime settings.
If that doesn't help please create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database. Does this work?

Eaglesfan1
07-29-2010, 07:17 AM
Please check your filter and datetime settings.
If that doesn't help please create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database. Does this work?

I checked the filter and it is fine. I have the datetime set to "This Month" for the reports and session tabs. I just created a new database and imported the hands. They imported fine and the stats show up perfectly in the new database.

I guess I should have mentioned that stars froze up on me a few times throughout the session for about 10-15 seconds each which has never happened before. I'm assuming this affected the saving of hand histories as opposed to effecting HEM somehow. HEM did not freeze up at all though.

netsrak
07-29-2010, 12:07 PM
Please delete the hands and the results from the original database (via right mouse key) and import them again to this database.

gnvsnnkv
07-31-2010, 03:59 PM
Thanks for your time.