PDA

View Full Version : Reports not correct today's session.

PokerFlock
07-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Hi,

I have the HM pro version.

Today i did a little session of about 800 hands on 0.10 / 0.25 on 100 - 250 BB with ante tables NL holdem

The HUD was working normally , and when i wanted to check my results after the session ended.

There were no stats under the reports tab. I cleared my filters and did all other things that might be the problem. But nothing happend.

So the played disappeared ?! I cant find them back in HM.

They are still in the HMarchive folder.

Then i tried to create a new DB , and i imported the hands from the archive folder. And then it worked. They were showing up now.

But i dont want a new DB ? Why isnt it working with the old DB ? it isnt that big. Only 70k players and 250k hands.

**while i am typing i see that there are only 2 hands of my session viewable in reports. The rest is gone **

Anyone a idea what happend ?? Or whats going on ?

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Which site? Which HM version?

Please copy the files to a different folder and import them again into your original database - all duplicates?
Can it be a problem of the timestamp of the hands - you see them under yesterday or another day?

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

PokerFlock
07-29-2010, 07:11 AM
I play the 100-250bb + ante NL tables on Pokerstars. And i have HM Professional 1.11.03 version.

I did copy HH's from archive into a new folder and imported them. They all were duplicate. (Original HH's from the Pokerstars folder disappeared ?)

When i search for players i played with yesterday with the change player option , HM finds them but cant show the reports of yesterday only the hands i played earlier with them!

I also did a re-index but that didnt change anything.

netsrak
07-29-2010, 12:25 PM
PLease try to remove the 3 winner * columns from the hand view (under options->settings->hand view columns).

PokerFlock
07-29-2010, 12:52 PM
done.

still no effect

holdemfan
07-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Hi, I have a very similar error. I use HM 1.11.03 and I play Fulltilt.

Reports doesnīt work well, for example, I choose a player from PLAYERS(XXX) and when I open reports I canīt see all hands only a few. The HUD is ok, it has every hand, the problem is only in reports.

Sorry for using this post, I think the problem is very similar but if itīs a problem the admon erase it.

Thank you!

netsrak
07-30-2010, 03:48 AM
done.

still no effect

I have no other idea then using the new database.

Hi, I have a very similar error. I use HM 1.11.03 and I play Fulltilt.

Reports doesnīt work well, for example, I choose a player from PLAYERS(XXX) and when I open reports I canīt see all hands only a few. The HUD is ok, it has every hand, the problem is only in reports.

Sorry for using this post, I think the problem is very similar but if itīs a problem the admon erase it.

Thank you!

Did you try all the things i posted in this thread before. Usually this is a filter problem or date/time setting

holdemfan
07-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Did you try all the things i posted in this thread before. Usually this is a filter problem or date/time setting

yes.

I have been analyzing and remembering, and I have seen that REPORTS has my first 800 hands in FTP with HM 1.09, these hands were Rushpoker but i see that in PLAYERS arenīt Rushpoker.

The rest of hands (with HM 1.11) appear thatīs Rushpoker in PLAYERS, but donīt appear in REPORTS.

So, the problem is with rushpoker hands.

Sorry for my english.

Thank you

netsrak
08-01-2010, 06:03 AM
1.09 doesn't support Rush poker hands as separate limit.

For 1.11. please try filters -> clear. After that you should see a new rush poker limit.

holdemfan
08-02-2010, 11:28 AM
everything is correct now!

thank you!