PDA

View Full Version : Problem with right button set for chek/fold

rastamandito
07-28-2010, 04:59 PM
I decide to try Tninja, look demonstration video and decide to set right mouse button for check/fold, same like video instructor. This work minute or two and after that stop, all other buttons work correcttly. Restart Tninja, same happen again, work from start and then stop. I play on stars, and use win7.

fozzy71
07-28-2010, 05:17 PM
pokerstars - lobby - options - [ ] right click table to show table themes, should be disabled

rastamandito
07-28-2010, 07:04 PM
yes, i turn this off before post here. My problem happen only when i decide to use mouse right button, if i select (A) button for check/fold work fine.

Fool
07-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Are you in "Table in Foreground" mode? If so the AA Check/Fold hotkey is disabled during your turn. Let me know if this isn't the case.

rastamandito
07-29-2010, 03:53 AM
thats it. Sorry for dumb question, but how to remove "table in foreground"

Fool
07-29-2010, 03:57 PM
No worries ... you will find the setting on the "Table Control" tab. Use the radio button to switch to "Table Under Mouse".

rastamandito
07-30-2010, 10:18 AM
i try Table under mouse, and manually cycled, no matters same problem.Work fine at start, after that stop.

Fool
07-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Are you using Windows 7? Win 7 adds a timer to all mouse hotkeys. If the timer decays before the hotkey is sent all further hotkeys from that source are ignored. This can happen on slower or overworked machines. If this is the case restarting TableNinja should fix the problem. If I'm correct fixing this is a little more complicated than it would be if TableNinja was the problem. Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info and I'll setup a short teamviewer session to go over your system.

rastamandito
08-04-2010, 08:25 PM
great support Fool! ty vm. Now i upgrade my Pc and problem disapear.