PDA

View Full Version : Tourney winnings incorrect??

noning
07-28-2010, 04:50 PM
According to HEM my tourney winnings are 3 times my actual winnings
How can I fix this

I play on pokerstars 98% husng regular speed
1077 tourney sample

ROI is also incorrect by factor 3

fozzy71
07-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Have you requested and imported your summary files?

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

If you are still getting inaccurate results after getting the summary files from support, please zip some hands and the summaries for us to test. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

noning
07-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Do I need to delete files I already imported?

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:02 AM
If you are only adding the summaries the hands have to be in the database, so don't delete them.

noning
07-29-2010, 07:44 AM
I've receifed tournament history in an excel file how can I import it?

netsrak
07-29-2010, 12:11 PM
We don't support .xls files, you need .txt or html.
Stars support should be able to provide this formats.