PDA

View Full Version : Ongame import problemos

El Helado
10-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Just tried ongame with HM for the first time (have the 1.06.4 beta 13) and this is probably a known issue but it appears as if there are errors in the importing. Played 22 hands apparently (could be true) but I netted 61$ but according to HM then I lost 116$.

morny
10-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Can you post your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it furtherand also are you still using the handgrabber?

El Helado
10-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Can you post your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it furtherand also are you still using the handgrabber?

I am using only beta 13, there is no handgrabber there right?

(configfile attached)

morny
10-21-2008, 05:11 PM
If you experience this problem then close down HM and your ongame client and do the following:

1) rename the ongame DB to something else so that the ongame client recreates a new one. A smaller DB will have less of these problems
2) Open holdemmanager.config from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and look for OngameDBDelay. Change the value from 15 to say 30 or 60. The longer you set this the less frequently HM will try to import hands. That # is the number of seconds.

The problem is that when ongame is writing hand info to the DB it frequently fails when another program is querying the DB. This causes corrupt hand info in the DB. What they should be doing is retrying on a failure (like Prima does for their SQLite DB) but they are not so if you play a bunch of tables then the chances of missing hands is higher since you are more likely to be reading from the DB while ongame tries to write to the DB. By setting this # much higher you make this much less likely.

El Helado
10-21-2008, 07:40 PM
If you experience this problem then close down HM and your ongame client and do the following:

1) rename the ongame DB to something else so that the ongame client recreates a new one. A smaller DB will have less of these problems
2) Open holdemmanager.config from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and look for OngameDBDelay. Change the value from 15 to say 30 or 60. The longer you set this the less frequently HM will try to import hands. That # is the number of seconds.

The problem is that when ongame is writing hand info to the DB it frequently fails when another program is querying the DB. This causes corrupt hand info in the DB. What they should be doing is retrying on a failure (like Prima does for their SQLite DB) but they are not so if you play a bunch of tables then the chances of missing hands is higher since you are more likely to be reading from the DB while ongame tries to write to the DB. By setting this # much higher you make this much less likely.

I only have 300 hands so its not about a big DB I believe. So increasing the OngameDelay will cause more hands to be imported in terms of %?

morny
10-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Yes, if HM interacts with the database less then there is less chance for it to cause a permission problem and thus less chance of a corrupt HH

lupienblanc
10-22-2008, 12:46 PM
hello,

I have the same problem... I look on his config file, and in mine I hadn't this, this line was missing :confused:

setting name="OngameDBDelay">15

So, I copy/paste and will try, I hope it will be better ;)

Edit : I have the last officiel release, dont try the beta

morny
10-22-2008, 07:39 PM
It wont work with the last official release you need this one: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and check the FAQ for how to set it up correctly for the new integrated Ongame database http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

jeppish
10-23-2008, 11:12 AM

I have the last version you posted but there is no sign of this ongamedbdelay file whatsoever....

WotaWaster
10-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Your explanation seems unlikely since when HEM has incorrectly imported and missed alot of big pots, I import directly from the same database into PT2 and it has far greater accuracy.

morny
10-23-2008, 07:10 PM
I have the last version you posted but there is no sign of this ongamedbdelay file whatsoever....

Its not a file its a setting in the file. If you look at the title bar in HM exactly what version does it say? Please attach the file here and ill have a look

morny
10-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Your explanation seems unlikely since when HEM has incorrectly imported and missed alot of big pots, I import directly from the same database into PT2 and it has far greater accuracy.

What version exactly of HM did you use to import it?

jeppish
10-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Using: 1.06.04 beta 14
Player actions are way off...Dont see the reason why I should attach the original file but here it is.

morny
10-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Because you said there was no OngameDBDelay line, if you open that file you just attached youll see it about 6-7 lines from the bottom, if its not picking up hands then increase that number as previously mentioned.

lupienblanc
10-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Hi

In ongame software i can open the session browser and see all the hands I have play

I want to see a big pot I win because the hand was not imported in HM

when I request the HH to the session browser of the software I have this...

*** DISCLAIMER: Please note that the hand history generated ***
*** by the downloadable client is based on data which has ***
*** been recorded by the downloadable software. This data ***
*** may contain inaccuracies and some data may also be ***
*** missing. The hand history stored on the server will ***
*** always take precedence when determining what happened ***
*** in a hand.

Hand P4-79487048-457, Started at 24/10/2008 18:32 (EDT)
Table 'Yakima': $1-$1 No Limit HE (Real)
Seat 4: staron13 ($230,45 in chips)
Seat 6: MAKTAKMONEY ($111,70 in chips)
Seat 7: lupienblanc. ($97 in chips) (on the button)
Seat 8: martinKOLDA ($235,95 in chips)
*** Blind Bet Round *** :
martinKOLDA : Post Blind ($0,50)
staron13 : Post Blind ($1)
Dealt to lupienblanc.: Qs
Dealt to lupienblanc.: Kd
*** Pre-Flop *** :
MAKTAKMONEY : Fold
lupienblanc. : Bet ($3,50)
martinKOLDA : Call ($3)
staron13 : Fold
*** Flop *** : Qh Jc Qc
martinKOLDA : Check
lupienblanc. : Bet ($6)
martinKOLDA : Raise ($12)
lupienblanc. : Call ($6)
*** Turn *** : [ Qh Jc Qc ] 3c
Dealt to martinKOLDA: Ac
Dealt to martinKOLDA: 5d
martinKOLDA : Bet ($220,45)
martinKOLDA : All In ($220,45)
lupienblanc. : Call ($81,50)
lupienblanc. : All In ($81,50)
*** River *** : [ Qh Jc Qc 3c ]
Dealt to martinKOLDA: Ac
Dealt to martinKOLDA: 5d
martinKOLDA : Show Cards
lupienblanc. : Show Cards
*** SUMMARY ***
Pot: $331,95 | Rake: $2
Board: [ Qh Jc Qc 3c ]
staron13 lost $1
MAKTAKMONEY lost $0
lupienblanc. bet $97, collected $193, net $96 Shows [ Qs Kd ] (a full house, Queens full of Jacks)
martinKOLDA bet $235,95, collected $138,95, net -$97 Shows [ Ac 5d ] (two pairs, Queens and Jacks)

that have no sense :rolleyes: (bad cards and no river lol)
the real HH was this : http://www.pokerhand.org/?3363838

so... if the info are not good at the start... it will be hard for HM to import good infos :D
I think that's why I have many import error and missing hands...

deviles
10-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Last days no import txt files from maining, I no change any on Hm
i use last version HmUpdate1.06.03h.exe
Try make Ongamedbdelay in holdemmanagerconfig.. it don't help

deviles
10-25-2008, 03:59 PM
config

morny
10-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Ongame dosent import those HH it imports from the database file found in resources/database

deviles
10-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Sorry for my bad english, But I real don't understand.
Hm found it HH In a folder which i have specified but last x(4-7) days write all hands import errors(The most surprising a week earlier all worked perfectly)?

Can explain please easier how to correct it? :confused:

lupienblanc
10-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Ongame dosent import those HH it imports from the database file found in resources/database

yes but all the hands in the ongame browser sessions with no errors are import in HM and are OK.... only the hand like the hand I post are missing... so ??

morny
10-26-2008, 03:02 PM
yes but all the hands in the ongame browser sessions with no errors are import in HM and are OK.... only the hand like the hand I post are missing... so ??

Yeah you see that hand is corrupt probably because HM and Ongame tried to use the database file at the same time, theres not a whole lot we can do about that since its impossible to 100% avoid this because there database is not multi user friendly although increasing the Ongamedelay like was mentioned earlier will reduce the chances of it happening.

To Lupien,

1) What site are you playing on?
2) Have you setup correctly by following the FAQ?
3) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

lupienblanc
10-26-2008, 03:25 PM
1) I play on bwin
2) I follow step by step the FAQ to configure HM (and I try to create another database and import only bwin HH, because my DB contains many hands of EVP to ;))
3) I'm using the latest official version 1.06.03h (I was waiting fot the official 1.06.4, i dont try the beta)

I see earlier the Ongamedelay is only available for the new beta... i know :D

morny
10-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Yeah the problem is Ongame database support is only available in the Beta so you wont have that until the next official release if you want to wait so youll need to use a handgrabber with version 1.06.03h

deviles
10-26-2008, 11:00 PM
What on my problem?

morny
10-27-2008, 11:50 AM
Sorry im getting confused with 2 people replying on the same thread, ideally you should keep 1 problem to each thread, anyway, your using version 1.06.03h which dosent support the ongamedelay i mentioned so you need to upgrade to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and stop using the handgrabber as you dont need it anymore. Also delete any auto import folders that are setup to look in the handgrabber folders and then setup HM as per this FAQ http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148 for 1.06.04 and if your still having problems then post your holdemmanager.config file after making the changes

deviles
10-31-2008, 08:45 AM
I install last version 1.06,04 beta 17 but HH from ongameminer don't read
only errors
I try change ongamedelay 15->60 but it not help

deviles
10-31-2008, 12:06 PM
hh from ongameminer

morny
10-31-2008, 12:58 PM
If its not reading any hands then its likely your database is corrupt, please try a new database and see if it imports http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

deviles
10-31-2008, 01:11 PM
i try make new database but only 60errors and 0 import hands :( I can't understand what it...

morny
10-31-2008, 01:13 PM
Please zip up your database and post it at www.yousendit.com and email me the link to morny@holdemmanager.net and also a link to this thread and ill look into it

deviles
11-01-2008, 01:38 AM
i send