PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working in Rush, but working in regular games

GuisseppeFranco
07-28-2010, 04:42 PM
My HUD will not appear in Rush games. Earlier in the week, I was experiencing some problems with it. Playing 2 tables, the left table would sometimes have the wrong players stats displayed. Later, when trying to start another session, the HUD was gone completely. I've been playing HUDless for the last couple of days. I checked the regular tables, and the HUD works perfectly fine on them.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

fozzy71
07-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

If you still cant see the HUD on Rush tables, try to turn on the HUD Options > Site Options > [x] use OCR to read text

If neither of the above helps we may want to try having you run a special debug version to help the HUD developer determine the cause.

GuisseppeFranco
07-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Thanks Fozzy. "[x] use OCR to read text" worked.

GuisseppeFranco
07-29-2010, 10:04 AM
Ok. So I thought things were working. Yes, the HUD did appear, but it wasn't updating. Also, when my session was over and I went to check my Reports tab, none of the hands were imported.

What should I try next?

Thanks in advance, Nick.

netsrak
07-29-2010, 12:38 PM
To see the rush hands in the reports please try filters -> clear.

The Rush Hud should update after every hand, can you please post a screenshot of a rush table?

GuisseppeFranco
07-29-2010, 04:32 PM
To see the rush hands in the reports please try filters -> clear.

That's not it. When the HUD wasn't working, the hands were being imported and read fine. Now that I have checked OCR, the HUD is working showing all the hands that have previously been imported, but is obviously not showing any new hands since HEM isn't recognizing any new hands being played.

The Rush Hud should update after every hand, can you please post a screenshot of a rush table?

Attached.

GuisseppeFranco
07-29-2010, 05:34 PM
So I don't know why, but now everything is working. I unchecked OCR to get the hands I had played imported and then re-checked OCR to have the HUD running during my next session. Now the HUD is updating. Whatever happened, things are working now. Thanks to those who offered assistance.

Nick.