PDA

View Full Version : tourney HUD filters

MassaTheChamp
07-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi!

When i set up the stats for different stack sizes for 14 bb's, i would like to set it up from 12-16 bb's for instance, but this is not an option, because i can only set the max settings on 15 to 20. Will this option be expanded in the future? To 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20,... bb's at least?

Could i set up the HUD in a way, that when i double click on a player's name it would show me the stats for the stack size he has?
Now when i double click on the name it show stats just for the current tourney right?

Because i would only want to check those stats for the regs and not for all the players, when sample size is just too small.

Also, where/how could i compare my stats (VPIP/PFR from different positions AND different stack sizes, like from 10 - 15bb's...) to other regs?

Thanx

Colin252
07-28-2010, 02:21 PM
the idea for tourney hud to display only "current" stack size (by whatever definition) when you double click would be amazing. For cash players the feature of this session is very useful but for tourney players the stack size alternative would be much much more useful

B-Money
07-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Custom Tourney HUD Filters has been talked about a bunch internally. It is something we want to do allowing everyone flexibility.

Double clicking the HUD is a bit more involved. Everyone wants it their way, that just isn't possible without adding more menus describing what double clicking the HUD does. I'll talk with Mike more about the double clicking and see what can be done. We could probably add a checkbox to the tourney HUD Filter screen that will toggle session stats vs current BB stats.

GL,
-B

Colin252
07-30-2010, 05:28 AM
If you guys can do this it would be a simply fantastic feature for all tourney players when dealing with regs

MassaTheChamp
07-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Or maybe when you double click the first time it would show session stats, the second time it would show the stats for the current stack size. Or the other way around for tourney players.

Also, where/how could i compare my stats (VPIP/PFR from different positions AND different stack sizes, like from 10 - 15bb's...) to other regs?

This is not possible yet? i never used reports before and am quite a noob with this thing :P

MassaTheChamp
09-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I don't use these bb filters because i can't set them only for certain players (which have enough samples) or disable/enable it on the fly.
Without this option the feauture is not very usefull imho. It would be really cool if something can be done about it. :cool:

The Minder
09-02-2010, 09:53 PM
If you guys can do this it would be a simply fantastic feature for all tourney players when dealing with regs

Don't include me in that statement. I see no logic in this requirement for tourney players that is not covered by M Zone. imo, stack size has minimal relevance.

MassaTheChamp
09-03-2010, 02:05 PM
well, if the filter was made by M it would obv be better. I don't think i understood you correctly, but imho stack size has all the relevance, especially when playing 30 turbo's at the same time. And when you have alot of HH's from regs it would be quite beneficial to be able to know their ranges more accurately.

But if you can't switch the filter on or off midgame, it is not usable.

MassaTheChamp
09-15-2010, 05:44 AM
Hey again!

I feel really bad that this isn't possible. I have over 1k hands on about 350 regular players in 180 man turbos that i play. And i would like to use this tourney HUD filter only on them, because for other 90% of players there is just not enough data.

Is this on your to do list or is there not enough interest?

Please respond,,,

Thanx

B-Money
09-15-2010, 12:18 PM
It's on the todo list, but it's low priority. The HUD popup should help. I know it doesn't have all your custom stats, but you do see the most critical VPIP and PFR stat for when someone starts to get shallow.

-B

MassaTheChamp
09-15-2010, 06:25 PM
That would be great, but it doesnt work for me.
HUD popup shows the same data for VPIP and PFR as the HUD.

Do i need to set the HUD popup somehow?

jusgivithere
09-27-2010, 01:35 AM
Nevermind lol......

jusgivithere
09-27-2010, 02:18 AM
well, if the filter was made by M it would obv be better. I don't think i understood you correctly, but imho stack size has all the relevance, especially when playing 30 turbo's at the same time. And when you have alot of HH's from regs it would be quite beneficial to be able to know their ranges more accurately.

But if you can't switch the filter on or off midgame, it is not usable.

I think what he meant was that if you Display Tourney M, and under "Options for Tourney M" designate a popup (which you can customize) that your custom POPUP stats will be filtered to the M range the player is in. You just have to hover over the M on your regular HUD and it shows stats for just that M Zone the player is in ( which you can also customize) I just figured this out myself..........I think...

And this eliminates the need for the tourney hud filter altogether.

Someone confirm ?

MassaTheChamp
09-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Someone confirm!
plz :D

jerzeppp
03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Could i set up the HUD in a way, that when i double click on a player's name it would show me the stats for the stack size he has?
Now when i double click on the name it show stats just for the current tourney right?

Because i would only want to check those stats for the regs and not for all the players, when sample size is just too small.

This. Any progress in this or is it forgotten? I only want to see this from players that have 200+ hands in database, or selectively, as mentioned in OP.

And about the pop up, i think there is way too many categories there, 1-8, 9-16, 17+ would be more informating.

olliepower
03-22-2011, 12:30 AM
Do not worry it is not forgotten. Please feel free to suggest any more ideas you have on our suggestions forum.

icon
04-13-2011, 04:03 AM
Is there an option to configure the hud (not pop up) like this ?
vpip / pfr / steal >>> (number of all hands)
vpip / pfr / steal >>> (number of hands) from current predefined bb filter

Sarek
04-13-2011, 05:38 AM
Not possible. But you are free to suggest this in special part of forum.

icon
04-13-2011, 11:37 AM
and in popup? as small as possible. not like the notespopup with all that position different stats. like vpip, pfr, steal

Sarek
04-13-2011, 12:16 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-suggestions/

icon
04-14-2011, 04:09 AM
I think what he meant was that if you Display Tourney M, and under "Options for Tourney M" designate a popup (which you can customize) that your custom POPUP stats will be filtered to the M range the player is in. You just have to hover over the M on your regular HUD and it shows stats for just that M Zone the player is in ( which you can also customize) I just figured this out myself..........I think...

And this eliminates the need for the tourney hud filter altogether.

Someone confirm ?

ok this is nice. justigivithere, can you please share this popup
or can someone help me to build one.