PDA

View Full Version : Import notes - Icons wont overwrite

pokernoob
07-28-2010, 11:54 AM
I have a PC and a laptop.
Whenever I travel, I export all notes and import all new handhistories and the notes to my laptop. The problem is, HEM will update the notes/stats but the icons will not update(e.g. from color green to light blue).

Any solution or is this a bug?

_Loki_
07-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Just checking - is this what you're asking as below ?

On PC#1: You have manually given some players an icon in HM to replace the asterisk
How to update PC#2 with this information ?

pokernoob
07-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Just checking - is this what you're asking as below ?

On PC#1: You have manually given some players an icon in HM to replace the asterisk
How to update PC#2 with this information ?

yup.
when I imported the exported notes from PC#1 to PC#2 only the notes are updated.

And just to check, if I import notes and the player has other notes on it, HEM will add the imported notes and not overwrite the notes. Am I right?

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:53 AM
The icons are not copied with the export/import. I think thats because they should be calculated by the autorate settings.

For the notes we use a system to check whether the import has to update or overwrite existing notes. In general: if you have a note for a player and import a different one it should be added.

pokernoob
07-29-2010, 06:32 AM
The icons are not copied with the export/import. I think thats because they should be calculated by the autorate settings.

For the notes we use a system to check whether the import has to update or overwrite existing notes. In general: if you have a note for a player and import a different one it should be added.

And how does HEM keep track of my icons whenever I do a full backup/restore if the icons are not exported through notes? Because I dont seem to lose them. Is there a file I can copy to my PC#2 so that it overrides everything?

netsrak
07-29-2010, 12:34 PM
The icons are saved in the database so if you do a backup /restore they will be copied with all other data.

Its just the export/import which doesn't overwrite this. If you think this should be changed please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)