PDA

View Full Version : HMHUD.exe

carlitosfgg
07-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Hi, i am having problems with HMHud.exe. It takes 60% cpu of mi computer and the poker software is running bad. Pokerstars software is going of when i run the hud. I cant play since i have this problems.

netsrak
07-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Please try disabling prefetch and live-tracking for all sites in the site options.

carlitosfgg
07-28-2010, 01:42 PM
im going to try!!

carlitosfgg
07-28-2010, 01:56 PM
the problem continue....3 minuts playing and the HMhud and it doesnt work...i have close proccess HM to follow playing...but i cant play without HM...

carlitosfgg
07-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Help me plz...

netsrak
07-29-2010, 06:15 AM
Please check your auto-import folder settings.
It should only contain the handhistory folders of your pokerclients. And all this folders should contain no old files or folders - only the latest hands should be in there.

Please check this too: * Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)