PDA

View Full Version : HEM Wrong total profit

gsupoker
07-28-2010, 10:54 AM
My HEM has my total profit over $1000 more than sharkscope indicates. This is over a span of 3000 games. I have looked for potential errors on my end, but I cannot seem to figure out what the problem is with this. I am playing on the MERGE network.

netsrak
07-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Are you playing on Euro or GBP tables?

gsupoker
07-28-2010, 01:36 PM
No, they are all USD SnG tournaments.

I have discoved a $250 MTT score that was not recorded by Sharkscope, but that is still leaving around a $600 Discrepancy.

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:24 AM
Please create a new database for a test and reimport all the hands into this database, does it make a difference?

Rodney21a
07-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Im also getting incorrect reading on total profit. Further more I get nothing when I check the option for Show Luck Adjusted winnings..

So can you please give more of an explanation that just 'recreate the database...

Who
What
Where
When..

basics of information sharing and instruction..

Thank you

Indecently My issue is with PS Fro my Sit in Go Turbo results.. Full Tilt tourney dont share the same problems..

furthermore When I click "speed" on PS results the only way I get infor is "all Speeds" when in fact all the tourneys are Turbo's if I select "turbo" I get nothing

netsrak
07-29-2010, 12:29 PM
To correct the profits you need to request and import the summaries from stars.

The speed information is incorrect at the moment for some stars tourney types. We are working on a fix.

Rodney21a
07-29-2010, 12:44 PM
are you telling me I have to send a request to PS support for summaries and import that report to HEM?

Again you are not being descriptive enough with your answers.

_Loki_
07-29-2010, 10:07 PM
###
Yes

###

Rodney21a
07-29-2010, 10:14 PM
These text message responses do nothing.

So I've imported the information and there is no improvement.

When you are giving instructions you have to lay those instruction out like a recipe.

Its like telling somebody who wants a cake to make it and that person hasn't made a cake before, you say.."here are some eggs and flower and sugar" ."make the cake"

besides doing some more digging. It seems that this is an ongoing problem with HEM and Pokerstars..

One thats been going on for months... and still no resolutions...

_Loki_
07-29-2010, 10:21 PM
###

OK. Thank you for the advice Rodney

###

fozzy71
07-29-2010, 10:37 PM
Im also getting incorrect reading on total profit. Further more I get nothing when I check the option for Show Luck Adjusted winnings..

So can you please give more of an explanation that just 'recreate the database...

Who
What
Where
When..

basics of information sharing and instruction..

Thank you

Indecently My issue is with PS Fro my Sit in Go Turbo results.. Full Tilt tourney dont share the same problems..

furthermore When I click "speed" on PS results the only way I get infor is "all Speeds" when in fact all the tourneys are Turbo's if I select "turbo" I get nothing

There are known bugs with stars tourney results right now so I would wait until at least version 1.11.04 before doing this.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips)

are you telling me I have to send a request to PS support for summaries and import that report to HEM?

Again you are not being descriptive enough with your answers.

Same as above, i wouldn't even bother doing this yet:

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

Then later, you want to import the summaries on a regular basis:

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

gsupoker
08-04-2010, 07:21 PM
I am still unable to solve this problem. I will try to give you more information:

This is for the MERGE network.

I have 3330 Tournaments documented on HEM.
I have 3345 Tournaments documented on Sharkscope. I am not concerned with these missing 15 as I have played on another computer for a few games.

HEM has never imported merge tournaments correctly for me. Until the latest 1.11.03 release, all merge tournaments would import with the incorrect buy-in/rake which I would fix manually. I am sure that I have fixed these correctly because I only play DoNs and know the rake/buyin of the games.

HEM consistently imports my losses as completed tournaments, but never imports my wins as completed. They always show up in the incomplete section with a 0 finish position and 0 winnings. I go through and import the winnings myself. An example would be : $10.80 DoN I would put $20 into the winnings column.

This has yielded a $800 disparity in results between sharkscope and HEM. I am not certain why. This is not including rakeback/bonuses.

I do not know how to create a new database and I'm not understanding why this would effect what I have now. If you can give me any help with this I would appreciate it.

Patvs
08-04-2010, 11:53 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

options--> database management--> connect---> create a NEW database and reimport your hands.

If in the new database, many tournaments still have the wrong results--> email us some of the handhistories that result in uncompleted results.

gsupoker
08-11-2010, 12:46 PM
I have been able to set up a new database, however this is not ideal because I will lose many of the manually entered games I have set up on my old database.

I tried to delete all MERGE tournaments and re-import from my saved hands folder, however this has resulted in only a fraction (roughly 2/3s) of the tournaments being entered.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 07:52 AM
You need to export / import the tourney results too (via right mouse key in the dataview).