PDA

View Full Version : Importing rush hands, doesn't show up in session window

elmo060
07-28-2010, 09:22 AM
Just had a session of Rush Poker without HEM running, when I finished I opened it up and pressed auto-import to import the hands I had just played and that was fine, then went over to sessions and none of the hands are showing up.

The hands said they were imported with no errors, but aren't taking effect in the program...not just under sessions, I can't find them anywhere and it's had no effect on my $ figure etc.

Any idea what the problem is? Thanks for your help.

netsrak
07-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Please try filters->clear although you may have no filters defined at the moment.

elmo060
07-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Please try filters->clear although you may have no filters defined at the moment.

This seems to have fixed it, but it also seems to have altered previous sessions - I don't know whether this has been for better or for worse (accuracy-wise) but my Rush session now shows up with the correct figure.

Out of interest, what had happened and what why would it of had an effect on previous sessions? I did experience that bug for a couple sessions where it was 20-30 USD out within the last month or so.

Thanks by the way

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:23 AM
Is your import missing some hands?
Do you have disconnects during the session?

You could try to get the handhistories via the ftp hand history tool or ask the ftp support about it and import the hands again to see if there are hands missing.