PDA

View Full Version : Windows repair

Jeppi
07-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Hi,

I had to reinstall part of my win7 partition. I left HM as is but it doesn't work anymore. My copy is not registered anymore.

I tried the reseting programm as instructed in HM with no success. I emailed support with no answer yet. I've seen that support was active on the forum so i took the liberty to try to get my problem solve here as well to have HM running as soon as possible.

thanks in advance,
JP. (email in my profile, Login is Jeppi as well for the reseting programm)

netsrak
07-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Did you try this? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/20612-registration-problems-find-solution-here.html

Jeppi
07-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the answer,

yes i did all the steps above except for the sharedlicence file. It doesn't change anything though.

Now when i go to Holdem Manager Registration System, it shows my serial number for pc #0 and no activation date. before i reset it, it showed twice my serial number (2lines) and 2 activation dates. For both my pc's.

I do not have access to the other pc right now but i'll check it out tonight to see if HM works or not on it.

It looks like you have to activate it on your end or am i missing something?

netsrak
07-29-2010, 04:54 AM
Are you sure you are using the correct license key and not an older one which was replaced by an upgrade or something like that?

If you can't figure it out please mail us the file log\reg.log. Please add a link to this thread and an explanation.
support@holdemmanager.com

Jeppi
07-29-2010, 02:08 PM
thanks for the help, support answered me and found a loop to get it working, then i had an issue to connect to the db, tried many things to get it working (the password was messup and took a while to correct it)

seems to work now.

thanks for the help.