PDA

View Full Version : pre-fetch NOT working properly on Full Tilt RUSH & on Stars

shuman
07-28-2010, 04:29 AM
Hello. I have the latest release version 1.11.03 of HEM, but pre-fetch does NOT seem to be working on Full Tilt's RUSH tables or on Stars. In HEM under HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt, I have Pre-fetch player data "checked" and under, > Poker Stars, I have Pre-fetch one hand "checked." Under both tabs my Save folder for pre-fetched hands is the same: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM data

I believe both of these pre-fetch problems were NON-existent for me with release version 1.10.06a. **Do you know if this version will still work with the latest software updates on both Full Tilt and Stars?

On Full Tilt RUSH stats do not display at my first table--not until my second table.

On Stars stats do not display until AFTER I've actually played 1 or 2 hands (at the beginning of my 2nd or 3rd hand).

**Do you know why this is happening and if there is anything I can do to fix the pre-fetch problem on both sites?

Thank you.

netsrak
07-28-2010, 05:34 AM
The prefetch is not supported on FTP rush tables.

For your Stars problem we need to check your configuration. Please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config.

shuman
07-28-2010, 02:08 PM
I have attached my file config\holdemmanager.config.

fozzy71
07-28-2010, 06:02 PM
....... In HEM under HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt, I have Pre-fetch player data "checked" and under, > Poker Stars, I have Pre-fetch one hand "checked." Under both tabs my Save folder for pre-fetched hands is the same: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM data

You have to configure HM to auto-import from that folder defined in the Site Options menu.

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMarchive Full Tilt Poker
C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHisto ry,True,True,C:\HMarchive PokerStars
</setting>

You only have the 2 import folders where the site writes the files.

Add the other auto-import folder and setup the archive folder and you should be set.

It should look something like this:

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMarchive Full Tilt Poker
C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHisto ry,True,True,C:\HMarchive PokerStars
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM data,True,True,C:\HMarchive HEM Data
</setting>

shuman
07-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Ok, so I think I fixed it now. Just want to clarify with you that I did the right things.

Now, in my HEM under Options > Configure Auto Import Folder, I have added a 3rd folder, which I've highlighted. Also, in [] are the 3 corresponding Archive Folders I've created for each of the 3 folders after I selected/highlighted each of the 3 folders > Edit > Archive Folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory + subfolders [C:\HMarchive Full Tilt Poker]
C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHisto ry + subfolders [C:\HMarchive PokerStars]
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM data + subfolders[C:\HMarchive HEM Data]

Thanks a lot. Not sure how I missed this 3rd folder. So many different things, sometimes I happen to miss one small detail that makes a HUGE difference.

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:49 AM
Thats fine although the 3 different archive folders are not necessary.

shuman
08-02-2010, 03:50 AM
the 3 different archive folders are not necessary.

I just thought it would be easier to separate Full Tilt and Stars archives folders in case I need to copy-transfer saved hands to a new database or computer. Maybe I'll just make one archive folder then.