PDA

View Full Version : Hud showing call flop cbet instead of call flop oop

joshbradford
10-18-2012, 05:29 AM
Hi guys :)

I am having a peculiar problem with my holdem manager hud.
When I set up my hud to display the stat: Call flop cbet (oop)
it instead displays the value for the the stat: Call flop cbet
If I put both stats on the hud the values stay the same. (they match each other)
When I looked up the actual stat (after adding it to the position report)
It shows up with the correct number in the report window.
I then made a new hud with just the two stats call flop cbet and call flop (cbet oop)
I also started and restarted holdem manager... no changes the hud continued to display the wrong value for the stat: call flop cbet (oop)

Help!

Thanks,
Josh

Patvs
10-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Do you have the same issue with http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_12Oct2012.exe
Also when you reimport the hands into a new empty database after this update?

joshbradford
10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Okay I downloaded the patch you linked me and updated my holdem manager.
Still the same issue - and this goes for: call turn cbet oop and call river cbet oop, these stats also display the merged cbet instead of the oop value.
I then exported all my hands to a folder. Created a new database. Deleted the old database. Set the new one as default. Re imported the hands...
Same problem :(

I attached some screen shots for you

Thanks for the help :D

fozzy71
10-19-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the stats and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our testing techs and have explained the issues you are having. Once they have had time to test this they will reply with their results and/or ticket number if they duplicate it and document it.

joshbradford
10-20-2012, 02:39 AM
Great! I look forward to the forthcoming reply ":)

Thanks fozzy71

fozzy71
10-22-2012, 12:32 PM
This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-172: call Cbet flop/turn IP and OOP incorrect

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

joshbradford
10-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Thanks!