PDA

View Full Version : Unable to use HM2 for SNG reports (PS)

CSI_23
10-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Hi,
It's still unable to use HM2 for sitngos at Pokerstars (only the Hud and the graph is decent). I REINSTALLED MY WINDOWS, HM2, I opened a new database and so, but the HM2 still shows stupid numbers at the report. Only the graph is useable. I also imported the same hands and tournament summeries to HM1.
Please do something, I bought your new product but this is pathetic.
I play on Pokerstars, mostly no turbo SNGs. Winnings, EV winning, $/hour, number of tourneys are showing wrong numbers...Only the net winnings and the graph show decent numbers.

Here are the screenshots (same hands, summaries at HM1, HM2):
HM1 and the HM2 graph show the real numbers.

Patvs
10-17-2012, 05:28 PM

In HM2 click on the gold trophy icon at the bottom half of ALL the reports.

CSI_23
10-17-2012, 06:34 PM
How do you mean this answer?What's this? I feel the irony with the red sign, haha. By the way the numbers in the report are still totally wrong. Did you see the pictures I attached?
There are no filters in none of them, but show unreal and different numbers each. For example: net winnings are positive, and $/hour is negative.And so on and so on.

When do you plan to fix these?
Please answer something useful, thank you!

CSI_23
10-18-2012, 10:37 AM
UP!

fozzy71
10-18-2012, 06:56 PM
The totals at the bottoms of the columns in 7318 are not weighted averages. They are just simple averages of the numbers from each column. We hope to have this fixed in our next release to give the proper weighted averages/totals in the columns.

If you use the 'show or hide the tournament summary' button it should show the correct information.