PDA

View Full Version : Betfair 2

neeeel
07-27-2010, 11:26 AM
is HEM ready to read betfair 2 hand histories? It doesnt seem to read mine at the moment

Iknahaton
07-27-2010, 12:38 PM
having the same problem. Auto detect import folders has found new hand history folder but the table manager can't seem to find the tables I am at.

neeeel
07-27-2010, 12:39 PM
ye, its reading the hhs in, but no HUD.

Sebel808
07-27-2010, 01:29 PM
same here. it also takes hours to get reports on the current stats!
Someone has an idea?

MarcusAS
07-27-2010, 02:23 PM
I got the same problem. Hands are imported but the tables aren't recognized, so no hud.

Camo69
07-27-2010, 03:28 PM
I cant see any new hand history folder and HM cant seem to find the tables either, nightmare

northstander
07-27-2010, 04:56 PM
+1....hands importing but no hud

Iknahaton
07-27-2010, 06:00 PM
If tou use the table manager you can get the hud working. Use the table button at top and table finder, this worked for me.

neeeel
07-27-2010, 06:20 PM
cool this worked for me, thanks

gymchamp
07-27-2010, 11:14 PM
I was able to get the HUD working using table manager as well. However how do you get the HUD to display combined stats from pre and post merger together?

netsrak
07-28-2010, 04:44 AM
This is not supported. It might be possible with an SQL statement like the one explained in this thread Merge Support - moving "party" hands to merge

Gowardo
07-28-2010, 11:30 AM
+1, does not work for me either, it won't import at all ...

The funny thing is that I'm running Windows 7 and UAC is turned off, I have used HEM for years now and its always been fine. Last night I switched from BTF to BTF2 and it was importing fine for a while (althought did not try to set up hud) and this morning it just won't import anything. No green line, nothing.

- Windows 7, UAC off
- Last version of HEM
- Tried uninstalling HEM and reinstall
- Tried PGAdmin delete current DB and recreate
- (of course hand histories are set up properly pointing to the %Username/Local/P5/BTF/HH folder
- it WILL import the ongame hh file via the "Import File(s)" function, but I don't really want to do that every time I play a hand ;)
EDIT: - also, all three executables in the RVG/HEM dir are set to run as Admin

Any ideas?

Driving me insane...

netsrak
07-29-2010, 04:52 AM
Are you using an english betfair client?

Can you import the files via import file?

It may help to delete all files in the betfair handhistory folder (or move them to a different folder) and try again.

If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

turbojunge
07-29-2010, 07:13 AM
- Windows 7, UAC off
- Last version of HEM
- Tried uninstalling HEM and reinstall
- Tried PGAdmin delete current DB and recreate
- (of course hand histories are set up properly pointing to the %Username/Local/P5/BTF/HH folder
- it WILL import the ongame hh file via the "Import File(s)" function, but I don't really want to do that every time I play a hand ;)
EDIT: - also, all three executables in the RVG/HEM dir are set to run as Admin

I have the same problem with bwin on Windows XP, with auto import i get 90% import erros, but manual import works.
Everything runs as adminstrator, tried a new database...
Its really annoying...

netsrak
07-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Please move the bwin handhistory file to a different folder and try again with a new file. If its the same please zip and mail us the file with link to this thread and explanation. support@holdemmanager.com

Gowardo
07-29-2010, 12:22 PM
Hey,

I fixed everything I think. Should people have the same trouble as me, please follow the same steps (Valid for both Win7 and XP)

TO FIX IMPORTING ON BTF2

1. Make sure UAC is disabled, UK ongame client, close all apps except for BTF2 and HEM

2. Open HEM and Import from File(s) and select your %Username/Local Data/P5/Befair Poker/Hand History/*.txt

3. Auto Import should now work.

[I]TO GET HUD TO WORK ON BTF2

1. Open BTF2 and sit at a FULL OR NEARLY FULL TEN MAX cash table. Start importing hands.

2. Once a few hands have been imported (make sure you wait for a few) go to Table Manager and open Table Finder.

3. On table finder, select the Window which relates to the table you are playing on and move the red marker on top of the actual table, then press ok. [Note: When you move the marker to the table, nothing actually happens, but it registers your action so just press ok once you moved it]

4. HEM will ask you if you want it to automatically do this process for all Betfair.exe windows. Say yes.

5. HUD Should now be working and you should be able to select your preferred hud positioning for each of the ten players on the table. Once you sit at tables with less players, it should all work correctly.

Hope it helps,

G
:cool:

mario
07-30-2010, 10:35 AM
ive got the hands importing and coming up on the database but i cant seem to get the hud to work through the table finder never mind how many times ive draged that red square across and highlighted the table and clicked ok any solutions ppl

Gowardo
07-30-2010, 12:33 PM
What happens when you click OK? Any pop up?

Kekkilä
07-30-2010, 03:07 PM
My HEM worked find first with betfair2, but then i had to reinstall betfair and destroy the whole betfair file in appdata/p5, and after reinstallation the importing hasn't work (i had to do same prosess with pokerstars and it works still fine).

The autoimport folder detecting works, and it finds the betfair folder but isn't importing anything. Same thing with manual importing (both import from folder and impport file(s)) . One time tough, it found ~700hands trough "import from folder" (this was 2days ago), but i cant still find any of those in HEM and the txt.file in p5/betfair/hh disappeared (this should be normal right?).

Any ideas?

mario
07-30-2010, 03:16 PM
nothing m8 the wee table finder box just closes

Gowardo
07-30-2010, 04:41 PM
If I was you I would export your hands, recreate a new database and see if it works like that... Otherwise see if you can schedule a remote session with someone from RVG maybe they can help out...!

mario
07-30-2010, 07:45 PM
im not the best with computers so i think il just get a teamviewer session set up or something cheers anyhow

othermotte
07-31-2010, 05:41 PM
hands seem to import ok-ish though some seem to be missing but alas no HUD

mario
07-31-2010, 07:27 PM
every email i send to support at hm i just get one back saying its failed so not sure who else to set a teamviewer session up with to try and sort this any solutions ppl

_Loki_
07-31-2010, 08:44 PM
###
EDIT...

Mixed my posts up sorry Mario..
Double check the spelling of the email address
2 x m in the middle
& .net at the end

sales@holdemmanager.net ?

###

mario
07-31-2010, 08:55 PM