PDA

View Full Version : Requested HH from Full Tilt for HEM

tobiasfumke
07-27-2010, 02:40 AM
I upgraded to the new 1.11.03 HEM and had problems just like everyone else with importing and my HUD.

I deleted all my old hands and requested Full Tilt to send me my entire HH thinking I could just re-import it. But after importing my entire HH from Full Tilt, my HUD still isn't working, auto importing takes forever, etc... I purged my database and everything, but I'm wondering if it's because the HH Full Tilt sends me is not the same format? Is there a way to convert this file into the file that is compatible with HEM?

I'm not very good with this, so any assistance would be appreciated.

netsrak
07-27-2010, 03:11 AM
Please create a new database and play some hands to test your Hud. If its still not working please check the FTP configuration and the HM auto-import configuration.
If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

For your old hands - did you get errors while importing them? Do you see them in the reports? They should normally not cause any Hud problems.
BTW: usually your old hands are saved in the HM archive folder (default c:\archive). To import them again copy the files to a different folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

tobiasfumke
07-27-2010, 03:35 AM
My HUD is working fine. I don't see the HEM archive folder.. I'm running windows 7 if that changes anything.

So is there no way make the HH Full Tilt sent me work with HEM?

netsrak
07-27-2010, 07:44 AM
I don't know in which format this hands are. Please forward them with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com and we look at it.

Kerith
07-27-2010, 09:43 PM
I have the same problem. The hands are not imported due to being incomplete. I just sent you a sample file.