PDA

View Full Version : error upon DB maintenance and mtt histories

trapsetter
10-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi

I Play on pokerstars and I recently tried to sort out my mtt histories and found they were going into HEM archive but wasnt actually appearing in my results tabs/filters anywhere.

So i added the HEM archive folder into my import list and it found about 2 k files which started to import.... and then it started to import again and again duplicating themselves????

I then made a back up of my DB and then proceeded to create a new DB.

I then tried to run a DB maintenance before i tried to to do anything else and got this error message:

HoldemManagerDatabaseMaintenance.MainScreen.optimi zeAsync()[16/10/2012 20:14] Error...please contact support@holdemmanager.com

Can anyone help? ty ...........EDIT.... HEM archive is now completely empty??

Patvs
10-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Don't add the archive folder, as an auto import folder, or you'll create an 'import loop'.

Create a new database, Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager and reimport your hands.

If the handhistories are no longer in your archive folder, do a Windows file search, looking for .txt files on your computer.
If the files are nowhere to be found, email PokerStars and request ALL your handhistories, summaries, and your results.