PDA

View Full Version : import problems vs specific player

PizzzaTonno
07-26-2010, 07:00 AM
I have a very interesting bug. My HEM shows the correct stats and imports properly on Entraction when I play against everyone but one specific opponent. When this player joins my table the HUD never shows any stats for both of us (just the box with info on 0 hands). HEM does import all the hands, but it imports every hand 7 times (this number can differ) instead of one.
Those hands get shown in the reports-filter when I filter for my Name, but they aren't shown when I filter for his name.
HEM does work fine when I play someone else right after this, it really is just this particular guy and that kinda sucks because I do want to play him, but can't play as well without my HUD.
His name is mimraa on Entraction if that is of any relevance.

Thanks for your help,
Thomas

netsrak
07-26-2010, 07:51 AM
Seems like he has special characters in his name.
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

PizzzaTonno
08-17-2010, 05:25 AM
I did as requested but have not received an answer to my problem.
Fortunately it seems that this error only occurs on my pc but not on my laptop (even though it is the same version) so I can switch to my laptop vs this specific player. Still not optimal but I can work with it.