PDA

View Full Version : Amount won or loss incorrect

4th an 1
07-26-2010, 02:28 AM
The amount of money I am up or down in a session is incorrect under my sessions in tab in HEM during sessions. The number is correct in the HUD however. I don't have a clue what to do. I had this issue after i downloaded the latest update.

netsrak
07-26-2010, 03:33 AM
Which Site? $ or EUR or? tables?
Which gametype?
HM 1.11.03 without internal?

Are all hands imported or is the sessions tab missing hands from your session?
Please post screenshots of the different results.

4th an 1
07-26-2010, 06:27 PM
so the last session i played, the amount of money in US dollars was correct under the sessions tab while the amount of money won or lost under the HUD at tables I was sitting at was incorrect. But the session before, i again had the problem i posted first. I play at FTP. I'm going to try another couple of sessions and see what keeps going on.

I haven't noticed if hands or missing or not. I'm not used to winning and immediately checking to see if the hand was imported or not. I'll try and pay close attention for the next post I make.

Three sessions ago, after about 10 minutes I should have been up about 1600, but HM sessions tab said I was down 1400. And throughout the rest of the session, that number never changed. That seems as though no more hands were imported. But the amount of time played is correct and the number of hands played looks as though it's about correct as well.

netsrak
07-27-2010, 03:14 AM
I think the best is if you document the problem with some screenshots and mail us the screenshots and the hands causing the problems with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

4th an 1
07-27-2010, 04:38 AM
trying one more post here before i resort to screen shots and what not. I played a guy at hu 25/50 cap on FTP for almost 1k hands today and most if not all were not recorded under my sessions tab. The hands were displayed while i was playing in the HUD. While I was playing him, I was also playing different 6 max games where most of the hands seemed to be recorded under the sessions tab. It would be nice to speak with someone directly who can solve this for me as i'm not to technically inclined. thanks.

netsrak
07-27-2010, 07:50 AM
So it seems like you are loosing hands. Please try to create a new database and do some tests with this database.
If that doesn't help please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

nothing
07-28-2010, 04:51 AM
My problem is that i won a hand without showdown and it show that i lost the hand. FTP , at micro stakes , $ .Also the manager might lost some hands but i am not totally sure about that.