PDA

View Full Version : Titan poker

Zemnieks
07-25-2010, 10:53 PM
This problem must be for more players...just didn't found thread yet!
I can't select different HUD's for FR or SH game it uses only FR stats layout. Never had this problem in other non Ipoker sites. Any help?
Edit: using version 1.11.03

Patvs
07-26-2010, 01:34 AM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab--->
can you check if another HUD is using the SH setting

Set your FR HUD to FR, SH to SH (make sure the default HUD isn't ALSO using these settings). Now open two tables on Titan--> a FR and a SH table.

In TableManager you can see which HUD is being used for which table.
If the FR HUD is being used for both---> manually change it in TableManager to the SH HUD.

Zemnieks
07-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Every think was fine in USE for tabs..i even unchecked all other layouts so they don't do anything and still it only uses FR for titan.
Ok by setting it manualy it works..but at starting it anyway opens FR stats on Sh tables by selecting the desired layout in table manager they apear as they should. But when i play i play 10+ tables so selecting layout for each would be so hard and foolish so is there any solution for this?

Zemnieks
07-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Every think was fine in USE for tabs..i even unchecked all other layouts so they don't do anything and still it only uses FR for titan.
Ok by setting it manualy it works..but as starting it anyway opens FR stats on Sh tables by selecting the desired layout in table manager they apear as they should. But when i play i play 10+ tables so selecting layout for each would be so hard and foolish so is there any solution for this?

netsrak
07-27-2010, 04:03 AM
Please try to check all attempt to switches under site options->ipoker

Zemnieks
07-27-2010, 11:48 AM
wow this worked..thank you man!