PDA

View Full Version : Table manager wont start?

mjw006
07-25-2010, 10:34 PM
All of my hands are importing correctly but for some reason table manager wont start. I have d/l the most recent update and restarted HEM seeral times but cannot seem to work out why it wont open... Any ideas?

Patvs
07-26-2010, 01:17 AM
Can you completely reinstall HoldemManager (not SQL, just HoldemManager) using the FULL installer---> install it to the default install folder.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

mjw006
07-26-2010, 01:57 AM
OK i have re-installed the full version. Still no table manager.

I am using windows XP too fwiw.

netsrak
07-26-2010, 03:30 AM
Does it work if you start hmhud.exe directly via double click on the file?

Please check your auto-import configuration. Are all folders existing and empty?

Did you restore your original configuration after the reinstallation or did you try with a new standard configuration?

mjw006
07-26-2010, 03:47 AM
Does it work if you start hmhud.exe directly via double click on the file?

no this doesnt work.

Please check your auto-import configuration. Are all folders existing and empty?

yeah everything is importing fine. The folder is correct.

Did you restore your original configuration after the reinstallation or did you try with a new standard configuration?

not sure what you mean by this? If it means did i re-do the import folders (where HEM is grabbing the HH's from) then i just let HEM do it. I obviously set the default database as my old one... If im not saying what u mean let me know...

Thanks for ur help. Im going to try restarting everything again now and see how we go.

mjw006
07-26-2010, 06:28 AM
i restarted everything and sames, still not working :(

netsrak
07-26-2010, 07:50 AM
I meant your Hud configuration, positions, etc. did you recreate all this or did you copy back the old configuration files?

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

mjw006
07-26-2010, 08:39 AM
i havent touched my HUD configuration i only use a std one anyways... tbh i dont even know where to do it. haha thanks ill contact them asap.