PDA

View Full Version : VC Poker Problem

Chifo
07-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Hi, i have a problem with HM in VC poker, HM do not import the hands in Euros/Pounds correctly, it only tracks the hands in Usd, its like HM import all of them as if they were all in usd. i have the last beta version and Win XP. Thank you

Patvs
07-26-2010, 01:22 AM
You have 1.11.03?
Can you email us some of the euro/pounds hands with a link to this thread.

Chifo
07-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Patvs , i downloaded the latest beta , and when i install appears in the installer that is the version 1.11.03 , but when i finish the install and open the HM , i still have the version 1.11.02 ... Any idea? Later i will send us the hand histories

fozzy71
07-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Reboot your PC and Update again. Make sure of your actual install path for Holdem Manager by right-clicking the shortcut and checking the properties - target path. If you installed HM to a non-default windows path the update can't (yet) detect that path. You have to manually browse and change the install path. Our new auto-update feature should resolve this in the near future, hopefully.

Chifo
07-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Reboot your PC and Update again. Make sure of your actual install path for Holdem Manager by right-clicking the shortcut and checking the properties - target path. If you installed HM to a non-default windows path the update can't (yet) detect that path. You have to manually browse and change the install path. Our new auto-update feature should resolve this in the near future, hopefully.

Lol , is that , i have put in a wrong path :p . The update is done and the problem too . Ty guys :)