PDA

View Full Version : weird importing problem

ehafner
07-25-2010, 09:54 PM
I recently played a ~5k hand session. When i hover my mouse over the HEM icon in the lower right section of my toolbar, HEM recognizes that I've played this many hands and has the data correct. However, when I check my sessions tab it says I've only played ~3k hands and I'm not sure why theres a discrepancy.

_Loki_
07-25-2010, 11:15 PM
###
It's a filter problem - nothing to do with importing probably. In HM it looks like filters are off when they are not !! :)

Clear the main filter go to Filter / Clear and then Filter / Use for all

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/images/clearfilter.jpg
Now try reports, hands, graph and sessions TAB and see if the hands are showing up in any or all of the TABs

Beside the date filter and clear filter you should see a dropdown box with All Games, Omaha, Holdem etc make sure All Games is selected.

###

ehafner
07-26-2010, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the response Loki.

Unfortunately my HEM's still having problems. I followed your instructions, and I still have 3091 hands in my sessions and hands tab, but now I have 3458 in my reports tab.

I'm 100% certain I played at least 4500 hands, so there's definitely still some missing.

I went back into my archive and looked at some of the hand history files individually. I noticed one of the files had a big hand that didn't show up in my sessions tab. When I imported it, HEM said there were 58 duplicate hands imported. But when I looked at my sessions tab, it only shows 27 hands for that table.

I've even tried to go back to release 1.11.0 to import these hands correctly, but I'm having the same problems.

ehafner
07-26-2010, 03:04 AM
I created a new database and imported the hand histories there. They uploaded perfectly.

So I guess my old database was corrupted or something? Does this mean I should transfer all my data to the new database and delete the old one?

netsrak
07-26-2010, 03:24 AM
Yep, thats the best way.