PDA

View Full Version : HUD question relating to filters

sashasharpley
07-25-2010, 05:58 PM
I use both the number of players at table filter and tourney filter.

I notice that the number of hands showing for a player alters as the number of players at the table reduces (this is what I would expect) but the number of hands showing does not alter based on BB filter as players get shorter stacked (this is not what I would expect).

Why is this the case and from a personal point of view I would prefer that it does?

Feedback appreciated.

Thank you.

netsrak
07-26-2010, 03:45 AM
Tourney filters is a new feature which was just integrated with 1.11.03. So there might be a bug with this.

Please post some screenshots explaining the problem.

sashasharpley
07-26-2010, 04:25 AM
I don't think this is a bug as such but a 'decision' made by HM staff. Reason I say this is that I watched the video on tourney filters where the narrator shows the number of hands and stats on a player before applying a filter and after. He shows in the latter case that there are no stats on a player but emphasizes that the number of total hands on the player shown in the HUD remains unchanged - around the 4 min 30 sec mark in the video.

Please advise.

Thanks.

B-Money
07-26-2010, 12:28 PM
sashasharpley,

I made the Tourney HUD Filter video.

When I made the video it was only available for the replayer. I'll check the live tables again.

Just to double check what you are saying. The Tourney HUD filter hand count doesn't change when a tourney HUD filter is active?

-B

sashasharpley
07-26-2010, 01:36 PM
As far as I can tell the hand count does not change with the filters.