PDA

View Full Version : Today's Graph not displaying correctly

dreamtech129
07-25-2010, 04:21 PM
So i installed newest version yesterday and the graph seems bugged. It's not showing accurately what happend during my session. The numbers are correct but the graph is wrong. For example on the screenshot i uploaded it shows that at the end i had a swing going from -171 to -500 and then quickly winning some back, but this swing didn't happend at the end of my session, it happend in the middle of it and then as i continued playing the graph kept showing it upfront and never changed even though i played like 1k more hands

dreamtech129
07-25-2010, 04:29 PM
I also forgot to mention that i was playing on 2 different sites and on the session's tab it showed my session as 2 different ones, while it used to group them to a single one on the previous version i had.

Patvs
07-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Were you displaying the ALIAS in the graphs (combining the two hero's of the two pokersites?)

You said you played 1000 more hands after the downswing--> was your time filter set to TODAY.... does it display the hands when you display ALL HANDS?

dreamtech129
07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Yes i was using ALIAS in the graph. I think that swing happend early to mid session on 1 of the sites and then i continued to play only on the other site but that swing from the 1st site kept appearing up front for some reason

Here are the 2 seperate graphs from the 2 sites. Swing is from 48 hand graph, then i quit the site and continue to play only on the other site for 1k+ more hands but swing stays in front all the time and the other hands graph behind it.

Patvs
07-27-2010, 01:30 AM
Can you check the TIME in the lobby of the two sites.
Is one site displaying a different time?
Are you using "adjust import time" for one of the sites?

dreamtech129
07-27-2010, 05:30 AM
Yes, one of the sites is displaying different time, and i don't know what adjust import time is.

netsrak
07-27-2010, 07:53 AM
Options ->settings -> adjust site import times
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Adjust Site Import Times (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times)