PDA

View Full Version : windows minimising

szabby
07-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Hi

I find that TN causes windows that are opened over tables to auto minimise, wen I dont want them to. E.g. wen I bring up a player's note box to write a note, if it appears over any of the FTP tables, wen I hover my mouse over to write in it, it will minimise and disappear.

I find I need to hover over to that particular window quickly with my mouse, otherwise it quickly .minimises

Is there any way to stop TN from doing this? Its kinda annoying

Cheers

Fool
07-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Are the windows minimizing to dropping to the background? Try disabling "Let tables steal focus from other applications" in TableNinjaFT-->General. Let me know if this doesn't take care of you.

szabby
07-26-2010, 05:02 AM
Are the windows minimizing to dropping to the background? Try disabling "Let tables steal focus from other applications" in TableNinjaFT-->General. Let me know if this doesn't take care of you.

Yes the windows go minimise behind the Full Tilt Tables, however any windows that open which are not over the FTP tables are fine.

I have never had the 'Let me know if this doesn't take care of you' option ticked.

szabby
07-26-2010, 05:20 AM
Jus tried multitabling on FTP and the issue wit the player notes window seems ok.

but I tried opening a calculator (M$ Windows) window and whenever I have that over the tables, and move the mouse over the actual FTP the calculator is on, it will minimise and disappear.

Regards

szabby
07-26-2010, 05:53 AM
I unticked "Table Under Mouse' option and that resolves it, however, I cannot multitable with this option disabled, as then it requires me to mouse click every table to bring it to the foreground.

I would rather put up wit the windows minimising than having to click to bring tables to foreground.

If there is no fix it's fine, its not a 'major' annoyance.

Cheers

Fool
07-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Unfortunately there are no current controls for non-poker windows. Anything thats not a poker table is basically ignored by TableNinjaFT and the Full Tilt client and will be covered/shoved to the background whenever a table demands action. The only "fix", for now, is what you have done. Sorry I can't be more helpful.