PDA

View Full Version : FTP still not working, very frustrating.

khdmb9
07-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Not sure if this 1.11.03 is supposed to be THE fix, but I still have ridiculous problems with FT. It is not launching a HUD in SNGs, the tourney summaries are not importing when the tourney is finished which means I have to manually go in to put in finishing positions for everyone, very frustrating. I have gone through and tried to do everything I can. I tried with a new DB. Opened everything as admin. Still not working, whats the next line of action?

netsrak
07-25-2010, 12:30 PM
1.11.03 should work without problems.

Please make sure that your FTP client is in english language - english handhistories are not enough.

Please reboot your computer, download and install the 1.11.03 update again and try again.

khdmb9
07-25-2010, 01:36 PM
Tried this, still to no avail. I tried to create a new DB and nothing happened. It doesnt even seem to be importing hands anymore while the tourney is going on.

Patvs
07-26-2010, 01:26 AM
-1 Go to hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab-->
make sure your HUD is selected for ALL type of games (including tourny) for Full Tilt. (go over the other HUDs... if there are more HUDs listed to make sure they don't overlap with your default HUD settings)

-2 What happens when you manually run a import from file on the summaries, AFTER your session? Does it result in a import error? Or it imports it, but still doesn't display the stats?

-3 Are you by any chance NOT using the default Full Tilt handhistory folder and HoldemManager archive folder? If so--> please change everything back to DEFAULT.

edit

barouh
08-02-2010, 06:28 PM
I have the same problem

also I don't see a "Use For" tab in
hud options--> table preferences

the table finder doesn't find list my table

When I start the auto import it says it finds the hands but with errors and nothing appears in the table manager

Patvs
08-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Sorry... I meant player preferences--> use for tab

Also create a NEW database--> if the hands result in import errors.

barouh
08-02-2010, 07:18 PM
When I mmanually import a file after the session I get

Imported 1 files
Files imported 1 of 1
hands imporrted 0
Duplicate hands °
Import errors 1
Incomplete hands 0

barouh
08-02-2010, 07:23 PM
FYI the history folder is there

C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker.Fr\HandHistory

Patvs
08-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Ah... you play on .fr!

Try http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Other .fr issues will be fixed in the next update.