PDA

View Full Version : Hands at showdown are show in wrong seats

carlosh
10-14-2012, 12:57 AM
Hi guys,

I'm having this problem. When finish the hand and I want to kwon what were the hands of my oponnent, I wait then to show in front of his seat but it apper in a diferent seat.

How I can configure to the hands show in the direction of the seat of the player that played de hand.

OBS: A simple doubt, what I can do, to appear the hands at showdown in the table? Because what I do is just clicking in the mouse. Sometimes the hands appear sometimes not. Have a simples method to make then apper after the showdown?

Sarek
10-14-2012, 12:14 PM
First disable preffered seating in room and set all preffered seatings in HM to "--"
Then open ONE table, play some hands, wait stats to appear and arrange them, place mucked cards in correct positions and close this table.
Now enable preffered seating in room and set the same in HM preffered seatings.
Open new table and play some hands to check all is OK.
But keep in mind: stats will take right positions only after you personally play at least 1 hand at this table.

How to show:
Click on pot size in hand winners list.
If you click on winner name - Hand viewer appears

carlosh
10-15-2012, 09:22 AM
First disable preffered seating in room and set all preffered seatings in HM to "--"
Then open ONE table, play some hands, wait stats to appear and arrange them, place mucked cards in correct positions and close this table.
Now enable preffered seating in room and set the same in HM preffered seatings.
Open new table and play some hands to check all is OK.
But keep in mind: stats will take right positions only after you personally play at least 1 hand at this table.

How to show:
Click on pot size in hand winners list.
If you click on winner name - Hand viewer appears

When the hands appear in the table after the showdown they desappear very fast. How I can increase that time?

How to Show:
When you say in hand winner list, you reffere about the box with the stats of the table? If yes, my box don't appear the hands winners. Just appear the stats of the table and down is appear No bet (It's strange because the HM of already see appears the name of the winners and the amount pot.

Sarek
10-15-2012, 03:02 PM
1) You can increase show time via HUD options - Table preferences (default is 5 sec)
2) HUD options - Player preferencses - select HUD - Appearence - Number of pots >0